chapter 20

Darkness... It was all Blake could see. Darkness... Until...

???: Hello.

She faced the voice only to found Adrian there.

Adrian: told ya it was going to work

Blake: Oh my oum... For a moment I stared to regret my decision... So... What now?

Adrian: just wait for some... 5 minutes, and when you feel the earth shaking. The open your eyes but don't open them before you feel the shaking.

Blake: ok... I'll wait.

Adrian: ok... Then I'll see ya in. While.

Then Shepard disappeared like smoke. With out any trace.

Then some time passed and she could hear some gun shots. Then she felt the shaking and she rapidly open her eyes. Only to be found out  on a  table with combines surrounding her. But they were shot down imitiedly.

Then from a hole on a wall. She saw Adrian with some people with weird uniforms.

 She saw Adrian with some people with weird uniforms

Adrain: sorry for waking you up sleeping beauty. But we have to go. Now!

Then some of the people with Adrian help carry Blake, Because she couldn't walk. And later they stared to run towards the hole. And there was a weird camp or backyard. Like if there was some sorts of prison. And Blake could see how other humans and faunus were being rescued by the same people helping her leaving the place, taking the prisoners on bullheads with a weird symbol but bad painted.

 And Blake could see how other humans and faunus were being rescued by the same people helping her leaving the place, taking the prisoners on bullheads with a weird symbol but bad painted

She saw how the people fought the combine almost without casualties. And with some weapons the combine didn't have. Then she was taken by other people on a bullhead and sat down. Then Adrian got up with some prisoners and some of the weird people with the symbol.

Blake: who are this guys?

Adrain: well... We are the resistance. We have fought the combine for some while. Well them. I'm have just being here for a while.

Blake: why they were taking people of that prison out?

Adrian: because that. Wasn't a prison. It was a camp to make combine soldiers. By the Intel we have gather. They are people from some of the outside towns of the kingdoms.