Chapter 6

Ruby pov

Im not your bother...

That was one of the thing that came into my mind. I can't believe (y/n) stop being human. And he became a overlord of a interdimensional empire. My brother... Is gone. I just broke on the ground, and I wasn't the only one. Yang was just staring a the ship he got in and not to anything. Her breathing was the only thing I can see, her eyes twitch and widen. I can't believed.

Ruby:*sobing* why...? Why we were like that to you...? We... Only... Want... Out brother back...

Weiss, Blake and team JNPR came to us to take us to our dorm, yang was still on a state of shock. I think it but her pretty hard this new... But my dad and the rest of the family... How are they gonna take it...?

Meanwhile on ozpin office...

3rd persons

Glynda: ozpin... What are we going to with (y/n) case... Are we going to tell them of their... "Son" return?

Ozpin: I think is the right choice but... It's going to hurt them to know that their son has become the overlord of the combine empire. But deep inside, I don't want to tell them.

Glynda: and why is that?

Ozpin: the abuse him glynda. They do not deserve the knowledge of their son return and they will cause problems not only to us, but the combine empire too.

Glynda: you are right...

Ozpin: but even if I don't like the idea of tell them, is the right thing to do.

So he took his scroll and call tai to inform of his son return.

Tai: *answering the scroll* hello?

Ozpin: hello tai.

Tai: ozpin what a surprise, for what you have called me, a mission?

Ozpin: no tai, this is more of a... "Family" problem.

Tai: ...ok. what the problem.

Ozpin: tai, did you ever find the corpse of your son.

Tai was surprised that ozpin ask such a question. I do not wanted to talk about his death son but... Why ask that?

Tai: this better be important ozpin because you know that I don't like to talk about that.

Ozpin: yes, I know but this is important. Did you ever find his body?

Tai: ...no, we didn't find his body why?

Ozpin: well we just got information about your son. And it's not good news... Your son.... Is the combine overlord. And he just tell us some... Information about his past before you adopt him. And it's not good nether.

Tai was more than shocked about this new information. He was happy that is son is still alive. But scared that he is the combine overlord

Tai: if this is some sick joke ozpin i-

Ozpin: you know I don't joke tai. This is serious. If you would like to hear more about him, come to becon and we will talk in private.

Tai: ...o-ok... I-i'll be there in a moment

Ozpin: it was good to call you tai. Goodbye.

And with that ozpin ended the call.

Tai POV

I can't believe it. My son. (Y/n), is still alive! But... He will forgive me...? How did he became the combine overlord...? Does thought were invading my mind. But I rapidly take my scroll again, and call summer.

Summer: tai! Hi how are the girls doing?

Tai: summer! Ozping has found out about (y/n). He is the combine overlord! Ozpin told me that he will tell me more about him on becon.

Summer: ...tai are you alright? I mean if you want I can go with you, but have you suffer you anxiety again?

Tai: ... Summer are fucking with me? No! You know that I don't joke about this stuff how a may going to say something like that!

Summer: are you being for real? Ozpin told you that?

Tai: yes he told me that!

Summer: ok... I gonna tell Qrow and call a bullhead to head back to becon. I'll be there in a few hours.

Tai: ok... I'll see you later.

And with that I ended the call. My thought came back today invade my mind. Is it really him...? How did he ended up like that...? How is he going to react to us...? Does he hate us...?

The I stared to pack my things to head to becon and see my son again.

Meanwhile on the citadel...

3rd person POV

(Y/n) was sitting on his office thinking about the plans he had to remnant but his thought were interrupted when some one enter his office.

(Combine officer)

Officer: my lord. We have gather information about the current situation on atlas, our spies have discovered that atlas is planning on going to war with the combine empire.

(Y/n): so. The general I not stupid that I think of.

Officer: my lord. Your orders?

(Y/n): hmmm if war is what they want. War is what are we giving them.

Officer: are you sure my lord?

(Y/n): of course. The ego of the general ironwoods is more bigger than the citadel. We have to take down that ego... The higher they go...

The higher the fall is going to be....

Ti be continued

Sorry if it was short but I don't have time this time so I just made this for the time being. But if I recover the time, I'll try to make a larger one.