chapter 9

3rd person POV

Everyone was scared of the fire power of the combine. Atlas has fall and it is in a full control of the combine.

(Y/n) was seen walking out of the destroyed city. And got inside a drooship, so he can go to the citadel to give the locations of the kingdoms to out the others citadels. But while that was happening certain family saw all the chaos cause by the combine.

On ozpin office...

We can see the Xiao long/rose family seeing on the news all the chaos and the speech that (y/n) did. Ozpin was mad because (Y/n) could do such things to the inocent of atlas. But his thought were broke by glynda.

Glynda: oh God... I didn't think he could order such atrocities.

Ozpin: me to glynda... Me to...

Summer: that has to be a joke! There's no way my son could do such things...! Right...?

Tai: i- i- don't know anymore.... I just don't know what to say...

Everyone was on silence once more. But ozpin broke it.

Ozpin: I'm going to talked to him. I cannot ignore this. I'm going to talked to him right now.

The family look at the chance to talked to him so they offered their services to ozpin with in exchange of looking for their son.

Qrow: please ozpin, you have to let us go with you.

Ozpin: I'll see what I can do. At the moment take your stuff we are going to the citadel.

When they were leaving a powerful earthquake shocked them, and ozpin didn't wait a minute, he run towards the desk and turn on his screen with the news and he saw what the combine was talking about.

News report: we have confirmed the arrive of this tower, "the citadels" on every kingdom now. Vacuo, mistral, vale and atlas have now a citadel for the full combine control of the world.
This is Lisa lavander and this was vale's new.

And with that everyone was once again shocked. The combine now have full control of the world, and they cannot even protest their dislikes or they probably ended up like atlas. Destroyed.

Summer: we have to talk to him. Maybe we can convince him about not doing does atrocities out there.

Ozpin: I'm afraid that would be imposible. (Y/n) said something about superiors, so he probably was just following orders from them.

Ruby: m-maybe we can talk to him, and he will be the one to convince those superiors.

Qrow: I don't think is that easy Ruby. If (y/n) follows every order with out a second thought, probably he wouldn't defy his superiors.

Tai: he will. Probably they brain wash him and made him to that monster. If we could make him remember or something he could see the mistake he made and fix it.

Ozpin: like you did tai?

Everyone was silent by the comment ozpin added.

Ozpin: you think if he remembered his memory's he will help us, help all of you? In my opinion if he could remember all of you he would be full of anger and probably he would kill you all, or something else.

Qrow: where this is coming from ozpin.

He said with a little bit of venom on his voice.

Ozpin: he wouldn't just forget forever all the torture you made him through.
And nether can I. You have made all the mistake to abused him. If you aloud me to say. If you haven't abused him probably he wouldn't be on that rank of the combine. Or probably the combine wouldn't be here. You all have to make your self responsible for your actions.

Tai: what are you trying to say.

Ozpin: ...this is your fault and you will have to make something to fix it.

He said with tranquility in his voice with the same neutral look on his face. And everyone put their heads down on shame.

Ozpin: regretting won't do anything. Nether say sorry, sorry is just a word, nothing more. You'll have to do something to make him love all of you again. Or probably he wouldn't listen. But some action are better then none.

Everyone look at each other and with a determined face they agreed. And ozpin smiled.

Ozpin: ok then. Let's go see your son.

He said with a smile, and everyone walk towards the exit to the elevator. When they got there they find them self in front of the rest of the team RWBY and team JNPR.

Jaune: I know what are you planing headmaster. And we would like to asked for your permission to go with you, to helped team RWBY.

Weiss: and I would like to go to see what they do to my sister. And helped Ruby and yang with his brother.

Blake: and I would like to help to.

Ozpin:*put fingers on his chin* ok then but you all have to follow every order I give you. Understood?

WB, JNPR: yes, sir!!

Ozpin: ok then follow us.

And then everyone wlak toward the landing pads to take a bullhead to the vale citadel.

Meanwhile in the vale citadel...

(Y/n) POV

I was with the force commander of the wolf brigade. Discussing about the destiny of the general ironwood.

C. Johnson: my lord. Why we just transform him onto a complete synth. Or a destiny worse then death. We transform him onto a stalker.

(Y/n): no if we transform him onto a stalker he wouldn't be conscious to suffer.

G. ironwood: you're some sick bastard,  overlord- *punch*

C. Johnson: do not disrespect my lord. You low life.

(Y/n): do not even bother force commander. You say it your self. He is a low life.

C. Johnson: yes my lord.

(Y/n): now. General, haven't you see your mistake? I thought you already see it... You are at my hands ironwood, and if you get on my nerves. And if you do... Then I'll kill all the atlesian and transform them onto stalkers

G. Ironwood: ... You keep talking about this stalkers... What are those...

I just grin behind my mask. And I laughed quietly. And he seem to notice.

(Y/n): you will find out. Now. Called a stalker, force commander.

C. Johnson: yes, my lord.

He got onto he's radio and order to bring a stalker. Moments later, two combine soldier came with a stalker. Ironwood look at the stalker. He looked at it and I could see his face, full of terror and fear.

G. Ironwood: what is that thing!?

(Y/n): that general, is a stalker. It is a synthetic human. With the mind completely modify to obey the combine. And the subjects that suffers this modification the consciousness of the subject gets lost. That will happen to all the atlesians if you decide to get on my nerves.

The general silence and looked at me like a monster... If like that would change my mind.

But our talked was interupted by one of my officers got into my room with out permission.

(Y/n): this better be important you are interupting the sentence of a war criminal.

Officer: my lord. The headmaster of becon, ozpin, us coming here with some unknown visitors. What should we do with them?

(Y/n): ...let them come and tell them to meet me on my principal office of the citadel...

What they want now....

To be continued