chapter 22

News report: in the last month the combine have made great technological advances that we couldn't have done at least in the 20 next years, the new world wide communication satellites are already deployed in the atmosphere of the planet. Now not only the kingdoms can communicate with each other but with the villages far from the kingdoms reach. Multiple medical advances in the cyborgnetics. With the eradication of the white fang multiple groups of civilians are now conscripting in the combine rank for the new mission of eradication of the Grimm. Now we have exclusive news coming from vaccuo, multiple attacks on combine outposts have being occurring in the past 2 weeks, the branch of the civil protection located on vaccuo declares that it was terrorists attacks. Not long ago the
New administrator of the citadel on vaccuo hitam green, made a declaration about the recent attacks.

Then the escene changes to an camara angular directly to the new administrator. Surrounded by multiple combine elites.

Hiram: this terrorist attacks are nothing to be afraid of, civil protection is on investigation has found multiple leads on this terrorist cell. This "resistance" will be eradicated and the survivors will be judge by the overwatch administration.

Timeskip....

Meanwhile on each citadel the administrators of each citadel were having a reunion via their monitors.

The overlord: I have called you all today because of the recent events that have occurred in this short time. We have gotten more information of the escapees of the new prison nova prospekt. And the leads and camara footage show certain man leading a group of this new resistance...

Then his camara show to the rest of the administrators adrian Shepard in his uniform and attacking with a group of people with some simbols that any of them recognize... But the overlord did...

Then the administrator of mistral stood up and spoke. His appearance being one of a 40 years old man with a military cut and a scar on his left eye. This was one of the best huntsmen in mistral... Kayden verdun.

Kayden: my apologies my overlord, I should have put more guards on the prison. it was my fault...

Overlord: do not apologies. In this case actions mean more than words. And you certainly didn't do any action... But I know who did it...

The overlord then went to glare at ironwood. Even though ironwood didn't see his face. He could tell that he was glaring at him.

Overlord: ironwood, tell me. How the resistance manage to get the location of nova prospekt even tho the only ones having the information was me, verdun and you.

Ironwood: my deepest apologies Overlord. But the I had the information on a monitor when were attack by the resistance in my camp waiting to get to the citadel. My guards manage to get me out of there, but not with my information.

Overlord: so you had a attack on you camp and didn't reported as soon as possible? And didn't requested reinforcements?

Ironwood: t-the communication where downed at the moment. Like I said before, we were attack and they destroyed the communication relay.

Overlord: understood. Then I will send more troops to every kingdom to eradicate the resistance. New units have been made thanks to the power of dust. I will send a report of every new unit that will be send to each and everyone of you. You may return to your lavors.

Then ironwoods disconnected from the reunion. Leaving the rest of the administrators.

Kayden: he is leaking information...

Hiram: it is obvious. He is helping the resistance.

Overlord: and what I didn't say, is that a certain student from beacon had escape of the prison...