chapter 16

While all this happened, the Cp's of the union were investigating the school, interrogating some of the teachers, students and obviously the headmaster.

The Cp's we kinda suspicious about the attitude of all the personal. The attitude of all the staff was completely weird for them, especially the one from the assistant of the headmaster. She would sometimes stay in a specific place, the elevator, the library, and some class rooms. They imitiedly thought that she was guarding something, and so they began on investigating this certain places.

They ideal a plan to distract the assistant.

CP officer: ma'am, we have some questions to ask. If you don't mind.

Glynda:  of course. But if you don't mind, I do not want to waste so much time.

CP officer: understood, please follow us.

While the group left 4 officers approach the zone and investigate everything they could find.

When they didn't find anything, they decided to go to the elevator, and they thought they wouldn't fing anything in there for obvious reason... But it wasn't like that.

When they approach the elevator the first thing they did is obviously close the door and send to officers outside to guard it. While the other 2 were looking inside the elevator.

CP 1: well I don't believe something could be here.

CP 2: well, you'll never know what could we find, we could find a secret room inside of the elevator!

CP 1: nah m8, I don't think so, ozpin is not that fool, I don't think he would hide something in an elevator.

CP 2: well, I find porn in one of the terminals on the station, in the office of the lieutenant.

CP 1: ... Fookin' wut m8?

CP 2: what? I was going to report some activity of the white fang in some old place. It's not my fault that the lieutenant has some weird fetishes.

CP 1: oh yeah? Then what is your fetish?

CP 2: some good ol' feet.

CP 1: ... The bloodi hall with your fookin' mind m8?

CP 2: what? You are going to criticize me?

CP 3: dudes.... Turn off your radio if you are going to talk about those kind of things... That's why we will never be elite overwatch troopers...

CP 1: ...this is your fookin' fault m8.

CP 2: fucking me?! You ask me what was my fetish and I answered you. And i don't regret it.

CP 1: *push him* it was your fault m8, you bring the bloody talk about the terminal of the lieutenant. I didn't want to know that!

CP 2: *gives back the push*well it's not my problem to see his weird fetishes. I was just doing my job!

And they continued to push inside the elevator, until CP 1 pushed a bottom in the elevator, and the elevator stared to go down.

When the elevator arrives, the doors open to reveal a some sort of big room

The the two amazing civil protection officers notice it, and they walk out of the elevator

CP 1: wut in the bloodi hall is this place.

CP 2: oh, a sex dungeon, that's nice.

CP 1: fookin' stop m8!

CP 2: ok ok, I stop.

And they stared to walk more inside of the room they were amazed of how big the room could be. And how stupid ozpin could be to hide a secret room inside an elevator... Talking about that...

CP 2: haha I was fucking right! There was a secret room inside an elevator!

CP 1: well... I... I don't know what to say. I think he is that stupid to hide a secret room inside an elevator.

And while they were talking. They so some sort of machine at the end. And they approach it. And when they notice a girl inside a chamber...

CP 1: fookin' wut m8! This is indeed a sex dungeon! Let get the fock out before we get rape!

CP 2: stop bichiting, we are going to get promoted! We discovered a excuse to arrest ozpin, a secret sex dungeon to close this fucking school. And we are going to be the heros that saved a girl from being rape by an old guy!

CP 1: but I want to conserve my butt! Anything but my butt!

CP 2: let's just open the fucking chamber and get her the fuck out.

Then they broke the glass of the chamber, and take the girl out of the chamber. While one of them time on his radio and talk to his lieutenant.

CP 1: hmm, lieutenant. We found a secret sex dungeon and a probably rape girl in a elevator. What is your orders?

Lieutenant: hmm... What?

CP 1: *groans* we find a secret room inside an elevator, and a girl inside a chamber in the room. Your orders?

Lieutenant: bring her out imitiedly! Try to be sneaky has possible.

CP 1: understood sir! *Turn off radio* so the lieutenant said that we bring her out of the dungeon.

CP 2: ok... Who is going to take her?

The both of them look ate each other, and they raised their hand to initiate...

A rock, paper, scissors match.

The CP 1 took out a rock while CP 2 took out a scissor.

CP 1: I won.

CP 2: *groan* fucking British, with their stupid cups of tea...

And they left the room while CP 2 was charging the girl...

To be continued

So how do you want to name the new amazing team of civil protection? Right down in the comments and I will choose the most voted or funny one :D. Cya m8s!