Chapter 18: Non Stop Notifications

They began walking to school, at first talking about the similarities to Mark's dream, and how this made him feel uneasy. However, they soon managed to get past this point of conversation and started talking about all the things that they would do over the coming weeks together, especially with Valentine's coming up fast. It wasn't until Luna was telling Mark about how her mock results and uni offers were going that they realised that they had taken a wrong turning by accident. Instinctively they both messaged Paul, asking if he could explain to teachers why they were late and tell people in their form that they would be late.

They soon managed to get back on track and it wasn't long before they reached the school gates. Luna was about to rush off to her first lesson, when Mark pulled her back. He said to her, "I truly hope you meant what you said back at your house because now that I'm with you, I don't think I could bare to lose you. Knowing what awaits for the pair of us, the next week is going to be difficult. But together we might just be able to pull through it." He leaned in to kiss Luna and she did the same. They broke apart and she said, "don't worry babe, nothing will ever come between us to make me do that. Besides, I could get used to this." She grinned and walked to her first lesson, Mark doing the same.

Mark couldn't help but feel that parts of his dream would come true, so as a precaution he asked Paul and Janine to look out for Luna. Janine looked very confused at this, then put the fact that he was at her house last night, he was walking with her to school and his former caring self together. Mark saw the exact moment when she realised that he was going out with Luna as she turned from frowning to beaming in a split second. She rushed Mark, her arms wide open and congratulated him aswell as proclaiming how happy she was for them and the possible things that the group could do now that Sol was no more. She literally squealed in excitement and Paul and Mark just laughed at her overreaction, putting it down to the hormones. Mark then opened his phone and saw that he had even more messages from not only the group chat but the rest of his friends and form. Mark couldn't believe that his friends had spread it around the year already but in reality he sort of knew that they would.