Chapter 2: One hell of a sleep

When I woke up, I'm still in pure darkness. But I can feel myself floating. Damn, I can't open my eyes. It's so warm... Actually too warm that I can't sleep. Damn this void, I can't open my eyes, but I can't sleep either.

The small heat becomes hotter every second, as the air suddenly becoming short. I panicked, It feels like I'm being steamed...

Wtf?! Am I being cooked?! I just got here why kill me?!

God don't tell me I'm reincarnated as a chicken?! How could I live my lazy life now?! Running away from humans who wants to eat my deliciou meat, I can't stand a chance! What can I do with this chicken legs?! Is this the curse made by the chicken Goddess?! I'm sorry, to all the chickens I had eaten before! Please forgive me-

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Pain shoot through my head as if it was being pulled. Unable to bear the pain I screamed, but instead of my voice I heard baby wails.

W-What?

I was stunned, that I already forgot about the pain on my head. I started thinking about all the thing that's happening...

Am I a baby? I really did reincarnate. Well, being a baby is great because I don't need to do anything but eat, sleep, play but even so... I don't wanna suckle on another woman's breast. Especially I am mentally an adult. Pretty guy, you stupid f*ck, why didn't you erase my memories?

I clench my tiny fist feeling annoyed, as the head-tearing pain that I felt earlier dispersed. My cries stopped as I silently curse the beautiful God in my head.

But then light slowly appeared and I could see giant figures looming over me. Someone is holding me but I still can't see what they look like. My eyesight blurry, but I could hear the distress in their voice talking about something. Oops, do they think I'm dead because I'm not crying?

"Waaaaaaaahhhhhh! Waaah! Waaaaaah!" I did my best baby cry. Crying as If my favorite anime character died, I wailed and wailed until I was held by soft arms.

I stopped, adjusting my vision to look at the person who is holding me. Purple locks, bright skin and a charming smile. Even if her face is blurry. The clear smile on her face is too beautiful that I cant help but smile too at the woman.

I bet I look like an old man now...

"You are so beautiful, my lovely angel." The woman in front of me said. Her sweet voice held absolute warmth, comforting like hot chocolate in the middle of winter. Wanting to respond to her I grumbled making her smile more.

She leaned in close and I felt soft lips press on my forehead.

Humming a soft lullaby, she cradled me to sleep, and I let myself get consumed by darkness again...

******************

"My lady, please let us hold the little miss. You need to rest." A pretty maid said to the beautiful woman in a bed. The beautiful woman is held a baby in her arms, her baby, until the little figure that is the spitting image of her mother sleep soundly.

"No, I just want to hold her a little longer." The beautiful woman softly whispered as she press the baby to her chest.

"Anne, my time is up. I can feel my body getting weaker every second... I just want to hold her one last time." The woman weakly  muttered as she look at the little bundle in her arms. Tears fell down her eyes one by one, before her gaze went back smiling sadly at her long time friend, Anne.

"Take care off her for me..." The woman croaked her lips trembling. "Please, be the one to stay by her side. I'm sorry that I'll be passing my duties to you...." She laugh through tears despite her extremely weakened state. Anna, has long cried. Pressing  her lips tightly she force out a smile wanting to be strong for her lady, knowing well that the woman want to make her last moment happy.

"Amethyst, my lovely daughter be a good girl alright? Grow strong. Take care of Anne. Let her get married or else she might forever be a maiden." The woman joked as she carefully put the sleeping baby in the maids arms.

"I'm sorry, goodbye, Ame." The woman's beautiful pink eyes glisten with tears. As she lean back and soon enough close her eyes, in her last moment praying to the heaven to let her daughter live happily.

"Good bye, Clarice." Anne whispered to the beautiful woman, as she held the baby closer to her. Silently praying for the soul of her dear lady and friend.

Cradling the small child in her arms, Anne smiled. "I, Marielle Anne Leala, promise to you that I will stay by your side until the day I die." The maid vowed to her new lady.

******************

...Damn.

That's one hell of a sleep.

______________________

(A: This is Ame's mother, the duchess Zurie Lavine Adal

(A: This is Ame's mother, the duchess Zurie Lavine Adal. She is the unlove wife of the duke. Also known as the evil duchess. 25 years old. Please imagine her having pink eyes and purple hair.)

(This is Marielle Anne Leala, the duchess's maid and long time friend

(This is Marielle Anne Leala, the duchess's maid and long time friend. A mother figure to Ame. 21 years old. I know it's big but please don't mind the boobs. (⊙_☉))

(A: This is Amethyst Lucine Adal a

(A: This is Amethyst Lucine Adal a.k.a. Ame. Our villainess! She's still a baby right now but don't worry she'll grow up fast. ╮(─▽─)╭)

Chapter 2, complete!