Chapter 16: We'll miss you

Yes this is the real one.

__________________________

After the incident, many things changed. Especially Ame, the old aloof yet sweet girl changed completely, her face became flat out cold with a gloomy aura around her.

Marielle's fiancee, the knight also change, the old goofy guy is now always dead serious, his brown eyes that sparkles lost it's shine.

He will leave the duke's mansion after his wife's funeral. He said that he didn't want to add up to Ame's problems. He knows that his wife was like a mother to Ame, and the little girl is going through so much emotional pain.

The said purple haired girl stayed in her room for days, only eating once or twice when Nox or Aunty begged her to, sometimes Amon blackmails her just for her to come out of her dark room.

And yes, wife, Marielle's fiancee- or now husband continued the wedding. He said that he can't love any other woman so he married Marielle just a day after the incident...

***************************

It's been a depressing day, the rain wont stop and the sun can't even peak through the fields of dark clouds. You can already tell that the heaven is mourning someone's lost.

A bunch of people dress in black or white pray for

Dressed in black, Nox, Carys and Arya prayed as they look at the brown coffin that is resting on top of a silver bier.

Amon. Who's also attending the funeral, glance at the dark sky watching the rain drop one-by-one. On the corner of his eyes he saw a petite figure standing in the middle of the rain.

A purple-haired girl who's dress in black was standing alone, wet and cold. Amon, who quickly recognize the figure, rush towards Ame.

"YOUR HIGHNESS!" Multiple shouts was heard from the palace knights, but they've stopped in their tracks when they saw Amon running towards his fiance.

Carrying her princess style, he ran towards the tent they're taking shelter of. Getting a spare blanket from his servants, he draped it on Ame's shoulders, keeping her warm.

"Are you alright?" Nox asked while panicking, he hugged the shivering girl, restraining the cold wind from reaching her.

She lightly pushes her father making him release her, then continued her way towards the coffin. The said girl shed a few tears before she touch the brown coffin.

"Marielle..."

"Marielle. Please be in my place, take care of mom for me. Tell her our adventures, keep her company. You know? It's alright if you visit, haha, I won't feel scared. You wouldn't scare me right?" The crying girl said in a joking manner.

"I-I'm sorry... I-I couldn't protect you.." The girls lips quiver while she's talking, making her shutter.

"I... I promise, in the next lifetime I'll be better. I-I will be stronger, I won't be cold, I won't keep secrets anymore. Just-hick!"

"Don't leave me again. Please..."

Ame fell in her knees, her black silk dress now stained with mud. Nox tried to help Ame but then a certain pink haired girl took hold of his hand.

"Daddy, I'm tired." Arya said while rubbing her eyes cutely.

"A-Ah! Come here baby, mommy will carry you Instead-" the pink haired girl's mother said, kind of embarrassed because of her daughters attitude.

"But I want daddy!" She frail her arms then stomp her feet like a fucking spoild brat. This lil bitch is gettin in my nerves, Author! You have to kill her!

(A: You know I can't do that... ( ̄へ ̄))

"U-Umm." Carys, who's lost of words.

Sighing, Nox carried Arya. This son of a bitch. He picked this spoiled brat instead of his emotionally unstable daughter?! What the fuck are you doing, Author?!

(A: Just narrate!!! (҂⌣̀_⌣́))

Two slender but strong arms circled around Ame, she looked up, seeing Amon's warm and gentle smile made her cry more. It's the first time she saw that smile in Amon's face, most of the time Amon have a teasing smirk but now, it's genuine.

Feeling a sense of gratitude. She return the hug, nuzzling her small nose on his neck, she took in his calming scent.

Ba-dump!

(A: Doki! Doki! AAAAAHHSSJSHBSWHSB!)

The sudden response made Amon's heart beat erratically, a blush creeped from his neck. The beautiful boy cleared his throat, trying to calm his emotions.

Therefore, he just can't help but hold the girl tighter in his arms. He can't believe how Ame looks so cute right now- well she's always cute but now. She looks like a tamed kitten.

Most of the time she would glare at him or she would show her little fangs as a sign of annoyance but now- where's the Ame we used to know?

I don't know but I like this, and I know you guys reading this likes it too. Therefore a certain silver haired man is not happy at all.

He glared at the young boy like he's the reason why his whole clan died, even if it's Amon's brother who did it, but that's another topic for another day.

And so, the day ended with tears, farewells, glares, an unconscious Ame and a lovestruck lil black haired boy.

Goodbye, Marielle.

We'll miss you.

(╥_╥)

______________________

Haha. Yeah.

*dodges tomato*

WAIT LET ME EXPLAIN!

Iknow. I didn't update, for a long long time AND I'M SORRYYYY!!! (┳Д┳)

It's already 4th quarter and our projects just came rushing down, almost killing me from suffocation. That's why I can't update!

*dodges potato*

Thank you for always supporting my story, I love you guys! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

I'll actually miss, Marielle.