Chapter 6: WUTDAFAK! THAT'S CREEPY!

"Welcome! To the grand affinity test!" the old man in white greeted. The people cheered as the old man raised his hand, signaling the start of the affinity test. Fuck.

Uhh. So. Yeah. The affinity test is going to start and... I don't have any magic. Why? Because! I am the useless villainess of the novel and otome game: Light to my darkness, and I, Amethyst Lucine Adal is the half-sister and rival of the heroine/protagonist, Arya Grace Adal.

The novel is about a really really loved young girl. She has a loving father, mother, she has 5 guys chasing for her, one being the second prince: my fiance, Prince Oreo or something-

Then she gets bullied on the academy and get saved by those 5 guys even if she's much stronger than those bullies. She have this oh-so-special light magic. Blah. Blah. BlAh.

In the novel she picked the second prince then she became the queen. The end! But in the Otome game you can choose, whether it's the tsundere knight, the cool earl, the cute third prince, the stiff-but-is-really-a-puppy prince of the neighbor kingdom, or my fiance, the second prince.

Different routes, different endings. Blah. Blah. Blah. It's kinda boring but it's still my favorite novel or otome game, why so?

Because of the first prince.

The first prince. Left the kingdom after his little brother ascend to the throne, he stole a large sum of money to each kingdoms, to live his life lavishly, then left without a single trace.

The author of the novel said that he has been planning to leave since the academy. He formed his own army, has his own loyal knights and servants, holds 50% of the kingdom's power, without the king knowing. It also says that he's a womanizer. Women throw their selves to him, wanting to have his heart, only having them thrown out or dead.

He's such a mystery. Damn I wanna know how he looks. Making all those women go un poco loco, he must've a big banana- I mean. A really handsome face...

What the fuck am I thinking???

The tip of my ears turned red as that thought crossed my mind. I scratched my right ear, this being a habit of mine, taking the drink that is in front of me, I took a big gulp as the bittersweet taste of wine awaken my senses.

I choked.

Shouldn't I be drinking this? But I'm mentally an adult now so... No! This is wrong. This little body might not take it... But still-

I gaze at the purple red drink in my hand, pondering whether I should take a sip, because I miss this, or not, because it's not ok.

Until. I decided.

Just a little sip wouldn't hurt... Right?

I took another gulp, I licked my drenched lips, bit it, then took another gulp. Until the glass of wine is now empty. Damn this is delicious. Don't get me wrong I'm not an alcoholic. I just want a good wine after all the stress I've been through.

As if Nox- yes, I'm calling my father by his name now- got bored of the talking grampa, glance at me, seeing the wine glass in my hands, he looks baffled. I raised my brow as if asking what did I do wrong, but then aunt slightly confused, looked at her husband then at me.

Busted.

"Ame! Why are you drinking such things! It's not good for you!" Aunt scolded, worried how the liquor might affect me.

As if I don't know what happened and why are they so worried asked. "Aunt, Ame likes this drink. Can I have some more?"

Aunt looked at me flabbergasted, yes, I'm so thick skinned. Who knows? It might work.

"Ame, this drink is not good for your age! You can only drink this if you are fully an adult." Aunt said carefully as if trying to make me understand, my face frown a little, disappointed that I can't have wine anymore.

Whatever...

*********************

"Heh~ how cute."

A young boy with onyx hair and ruby red eyes said, a little mole resting under his red eyes, his small nose and thin lips making him look like an angel. You could totally see that this young boy will grow up as a splendid man, that coud cause downfall on any species.

He looks at the young girl with purple hair pout. The little girl has been so amusing for him all this time.

At the start of the affinity test, she looks troubled, then bored, then a little excited, next admiration.

But this little girl is not looking anywhere of paying attention to her surroundings, but she's just looking at the table, no where else.

The constant changing of her face makes him fascinated. How could a table bring so much emotion?

Then the little girl suddenly blushed. A slight uneasy feeling creeps into his chest. Thinking what the girl might be thinking about another. The young boy gripped the chair's handle, jealousy flowed through his vains.

A sudden thought of possessing this girl crossed his mind.

What the fuck?! Author, how old is this lil bean? How could he say such things?!

(A: Shhh... Just narrate. √( ̄~ ̄;))

His skipped a beat as he looked at those rose quartz eyes, this girl makes him feel weird emotions. 'Wow. This is new. I never thought I could feel such thing as uneasiness.' The young boy thought as he looks at the girl scratching her right ear, looking like a cute little kitten.

The girl took the wine that is in front of her. Smirking, the young boy leaned on his golden seat, as if he's getting ready to watch a good show. She started drinking, taking a big gulp, realization hitted the girls face, then she choked.

"Pfft." The young boy unconsciously let out a laugh. This girl is much more amusing than he thought.

The girl looks like she's debating with herself, whether she should drink the wine or no. Turns out, she drank the whole glass. His father, Duke Nox, saw her holding the empty glass, her lips drenched.

But instead of being sorry, the little girl raised her brow as if challenging his father to speak. As if, she's the older one. Until, duchess Clare, scolded her. ''Now, she's looking so cute. That I just want to eat her alive.'' the boy mumbled.

'Well, this will be interesting...' The handsome young man thought as he looks at the beautiful young girl in blue. Watching her every move. Now, she's paying attention to the talking old man on the stage.

WUTDAFAK! AUTHOR THAT'S SO CREEPY!

(A: Calm down, Narrator... ☕d(●´∀`●) *sips coffee*)

___________________________

I'll be introducing the characters next chapter! ⊂((・▽・))⊃

I promise! ( ̄ω ̄;)

Chapter 6, complete!