THE ANSWERS!

A: Yeah I did told you guys to ask questions, and now, finally, Ame is willing to answer your questions.

Ame: AM NOT- MFFPH!

Amon: *is covering Ame's mouth* Go ahead, creator.

A: Thank you my child~! Okay! First one! A question for Ame from @Itzjustwnx. 'Ame do you like Amon?'

Ame: *blushes* I WON'T ANSWER THAT!

A: You have to answer Ame! For our readers!

Ame: NOT IF HE'S HERE! *points at Amon*

A: I can guarantee your answer here is safe, after the interview I will clear both of your memories.

Ame: Promise it!

A: Fine, fine I promise. *crosses fingers* Now answer!

A: *gives Amon an ability to read Ame's mind* (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ame: Should that even be answered? *mutters* You do know that I like him so much... (That I even spend hundred thousands just to have a wax figure that looks exactly like him before...)

Amon:... *smirks* (Great job creator.)

A: (What a fucking tsundere.) ( ̄- ̄)

A: Then next question. From @oopsy_, she's asking how Arya looks like. I'll answer that for you, here is a pic-

A: Okay enough! *covers picture* Let's just jump into the next question and forget about her! Ehem! Next question from @balqisyeh, it's for the both of you, 'what is your hogwarts house?'

Ame: Ravenclaw.

A: Why?

Ame: Just because I like their common room.

Amon: *tilts head* Hogwarts? Where is that?

Ame: It's a place in a novel/movie called Harry Potter.

Amon: I haven't heard of that book.

Ame: Okay! Here, lemme tell you-

(A few moments later)

Ame: -So that's what Hogwarts is.

Amon: So it is like the academy.

Ame: Well, kinda, but no.

Amon: Then I pick Ravenclaw.

Ame: Why? Slytherin suits you better.

A: What are you saying Ame? Both of you should be in Slytherin since you're both cunning and ambitious.

Ame: At least I'm less like that than him. *points at Amon* Remember what he did in the novel?

A: Yeah I remember, and I also remember that you were totally simping for him after reading it.

Ame: *blushes* *pouts* Shut up, just go to the next question.

A: Yes, yes. @Suecam192YT is asking both of you 'In what way would you kill Arya?' also she wants you to be precise.

Ame: Uh.. I never really thought about killing her.

Amon: A very quick death. (First I would cut off her hands for touching me, then her tongue for lying and telling me stories like Ame tried to poison her, after that I'll cover her ugly face and feed her to the dogs, slice her head off, burn her corpse and gather her ashes to put them in my enemies's eyes. I hope the reader is happy with my answer.)

A: *glances at Amon* *shivers* O-On to the next one, this question is still from the same person. The question is 'what are you the most excited for when you guys get married in the future?'.

Ame:.... (the honeymoo-) The food that I'll eat IF we get married!

Amon: Pfft-

Ame: *blushes* What are you laughing at?

Amon: *chuckles* Nothing. If I would be excited about something, I think it would be our life after it. Living together, starting a family, surpassing all problems hand in hand... *smiles* *holds Ame's hand* To grow old with you, until our hair turn white.

Ame: *smirks* Damn you sweet talker, where did you learn that?

Amon: From your novels.

Ame: Ahahaha!

A: ABSJWJAJANAJKYAAAAAA~! (Dang this is so sweet I'm blooshing ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ)

Ame: *looks at author* *rolls eyes* Just move on to the next question.

A: Yosh! @FortnatasGricius is asking when is the wedding.

Amon: Just after Ame graduates-

Ame: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! *hits Amon*

Amon: *dodges* I was joking.

A: *sigh* Let's just continue. A question for Ame from @cringeypersonly 'Do you want to go back to your old worl'

Amon: ???

Ame: Even if I want to I am already dead. So there's no point.

A: *nods* Alright next one. @that_one_UwU is asking for your nationality Ame.

Ame: I'm a Filipino.

A: ALSO MEEEE~! *furiously waves hand*

Amon: ??????

A: Okay! NEEEEEXT! A question for Ame from @fsdffcgsyduds, 'What's your plan now after getting the revenge?'.

Ame: To bring Arya to her knees while also blocking her schemes.

A: Break it down yo!

Amon: Do you need my help?

Ame: *smiling brightly* Yes please!

Amon: *smiles sweetly* So how do you want to kill her.

Ame: I told you I'm not gonna kill her!

A: Okay Relax guys I save this one for last! Ooooooh this is for Amon from @Boring_Guy2455, 'If Ame is your toy what ways would you play with her?' he/she is also asking for you to be specific.

Amon:..... *smirks*

Ame: W-Why are you smirking?! You pervert!

Amon: My dear fiance, I think your imagination is too wild. I'm not thinking of anything.

Ame: Liar!

Amon: My princess, between us you're the one who likes reading 'those' kind of novels.

Ame: W-WHAAAA?! YOU BASTAAAARD!

Amon: Goodbye everyone. *leaves room*

A: Ame before you run after the love of your life. I just want youto answer something.

Ame: What?

A: Many have been surprised because of your villainous side. They said you've changed, what is your say about this?

Ame: *smiles* You got it wrong, I didn't change. You guys just saw another side of me, a meaner one.

A: Alright just be careful and don't wreck my things, go chase after your bad boy.

Ame: *runs outside* SHUT UP YOU IDIOT AUTHOR!