Chapter 9: WHAAAT???

"I can't be yours." I told the lil boy in front of me after I calmed down. Putting my serious, emotionless face on, shaking my head at the process.

"Why?" The lil boy asked, tilting his head cutely like a lost puppy. Don't. You look so much more pure and beautiful than the heroine that the novel/otome game might turn into a BL.

"First off, I'm not an object-"

"But you're my toy." The lil boy butted in, still having that clear and innocent eyes. I gave him an I'm-still-not-done-so-shut-the-fuc-up face, totally done with the shits this little boy spouting.

"Second, I'm not toy Bumblebee. Just because I look like a robot doesn't mean I am one, and I can't transform into a car. Third, I am already promised to someone so, no."

"Then be my fiancee instead." The little boy said so casually. I looked at the boy like he was nuts, I am already promised to the second prince- even if I don't want to. Everyone already knew about our engagement, so no one ever tried to bully me even if I have no attribute. Because dayum! C'mon it's the second prince of the strongest kingdom! Nobody wants to mess with this baby~ (kingdom)

I think this little boy lives under a rock.

"We can't."

"Why?"

"I'm already promised to the second prince."

"So?" He asked like there was nothing wrong with what he just said a minute ago. I never knew that somebody can be so thick skinned other than me.

"Aren't you scared?" I asked, interested with this boy's confidence.

"Why should I? He's just a large mouth with a body, talking and shouting arrogantly, not knowing the consequences of his blabbering. A brainless and annoying creature."

"Pfft-!" I can't help but laugh, it's mean and rude but goddamn it's so true! Him saying it with a straight face makes it even more funnier. Even if I never talked to Eero, I could already tell that he's all-talk kind of guy. The kid arrogantly walked in front when he was called.

And the author of Light to my darkness said that our lil prince here is a bratty brat when he was just a kid until he discover his brother is a hundred times greater than him. Yes. The lil prince didn't see his brother until he's 9. Sad.

After I calmed down, I look at the boy in front of me. Still having a small smile in my face, I thought. 'Hey, this boy might be not that bad at all.'

"Alright, I'll consider it." He gave off a triumph smile. "But! You have to do something to break off the engagement, don't expect me to do anything and save you or something. If something wrong happen, it's your fault."

His smile didn't even falter, I can't understand what he's thinking, there's no emotion in his eyes. Argh. This is the first.

As the next heir of our company- before, I was taught to read people's emotion. To see their intentions, whether it's good or bad.

But this kid- I can't even. In such a young age, he can already make such strong mask, I wonder what pushed him to...

"Then it's a deal?" Before I even drown into my thoughts, the boy called for me. I shake his hands without thinking, I just realize I did it after we did it.

A chill suddenly creeps on my spine, I can't help but feel nervous. I look at the boy with uneasiness, as if sensing my emotions, his smile suddenly became wider, then I shudder. Ugh. I feel like- like I've just made a deal with the devil.

'Can I take my handshake back?'

(A: HAHAHAHA! No takey takey! “ψ(`∇´)ψ)

'Ok.'