Chapter 11: My dear fiancee

(A: We'll be having a time skip, guys! (~‾▿‾)~)

*knock*

*knock*

Two soft knocks was heard across the room, I glance at the door for a second, then I look back on the book in my hands. Come on! I'm already at the exciting part!

"Miss?" A familiar female voice is what I hear. Damn. It's Marielle.

"You may come in." I said, not taking my eyes off the romance novel with a slight mature content- ok, ok, it's an ero-novel that I'm reading, having a history book cover as a disguise. Just shush. Don't tell anyone.

There was a light click then the sound of the door opening. Marielle came in, after 2 years Marielle's appearance changed, her peach skin became smoother and lighter, her shoulder length hair now longer. She always have that pink tint on her cheeks, why?

She'll be a mrs. soon.

When we moved here, she told me that there's a knight courting her. Of course I pushed them together, acting like a cupid. It's been 4 years since the guy courted her, and now, they're going to get married!

Mom, mission accomplished!

"Miss, the first prince is here."

Sigh. That dude. Yeah, he's visiting now, because he's my fiance. It only took a year for this guy to be my future husband, the king was really happy that his first son asked something to him for the first time.

He immediately brake off the engagement then making us engaged and having the heroine engaged with her fated lover. Yep, if I should say everybody's doing fine, everyone's happy with their love life. I just hope that my fiance wouldn't kill me or something.

"Alright, I'll be going. Thank you, Marielle." I close the so called history book that I'm reading.

"Miss, you and his highness had been engaged for a year now. It's been 2 years since you met for the first time. Do you think that your engagement is destiny?"

"Stop it, Marielle." I scratch my ear.

"But miss, his highness doesn't even care if you have powers or not. Do you think it's true love?"

Yeah. That thing. I discovered my so called powers, but instead of having an affinity. I discover that I'm stronger than a normal human being. How did I know?

That time when I stop the carriage door, it banged 4 times! Could you believe that?! Next, When Amon and I got engaged, He really pissed me off that day so I punched him. Of course he dodge it, so instead of hitting him, I hitted the wall. Damn! It earn me a large crack! Am I fucking Sakura or something?

Well, thankfully, he helped me and fix the wall with magic, or else Nox or aunt might kill me. Of course, a devil like him will never do something good for free, so I paid him by serving him like a maid on our little tea party.

"That's idiotic Marielle."

"But miss!-"

"We're here." I left Marielle and quickly open the door, closing it as fast as I can after. Nope. Nope. A fangirl's imagination is the most dangerous weapon. I knew it because I'm a fangirl myself. Beware!!!

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing! Nothing!" I said, blocking the door with my body, restricting Marielle from coming inside or even hearing a thing.

"Just lock it."

"I know! Just shush!"

"Why should I?" He said, leaning in, blocking my escape way with his 2 arms. Gawd! Is this kabedon?! What- why? WHY ME?!

"Move!" I shout, pushing him. I can't. I can't. My ear is itchy already!

"I. Don't. Want. To."

"..."

"You're blushing."

"..."

"How cute."

"Shut. UP!" I gave him a strong kick in between his legs. I'm gonna end this guy's family linage! He's so fucking annoying! UGH!

But instead of hearing a nut cracking, all I saw was his damn smirk as he dodge my kick. Not satisfied, I gave him three powerful punches and a roundhouse kick, only having my efforts go to waste. It didn't took long before our small 'talk' turned into a full blown fight.

"Is that it?" he said as he block my punch using his 2 arms, making a 'x' sign.

An irk mark appear in my forehead. I quickly duck and sweep his feet, making him fall.

"Oh~ you shouldn't have asked." I said with a sickly sweet voice. Still aiming at his family gem, I release a punch. This is it! This is gonna be the end of my suffering!

*CrAck*

"Fuck."

"Ah."

"..."

"You missed."

"Ugh." All the stress and fatigue wash over me, I fall face flat on his chest.

"Haha. You almost turn my junior into dust."

"..."

"Who would have thought that you'll miss even if you're that close."

"Shut up." I lightly punch his chest.

"Tired?"

"Mhm."

"Want to sleep?"

"Yes. Please."

As soon as I said those words, my body quickly rose up. He carried me princess-style towards the couch. My body is suddenly covered with a blanket from no-one-knows-where.

"Sleep. I'll take care off this large crater on the floor."

And so I did.

Nope, just joking I didn't. Too hungry for sleep.

"I wanna eat." I announce out off nowhere.

"I knew it." A tired sigh escape his lips. What? It's not like you're the one cooking.

"What's up with the sigh?"

"What do you want to eat?"

"..."

"Cold cocoa cream(1) it is."

"Thank you."

"Anything for my dear fiancee."

**************************

(1) It's just choco ice cream. ( ̄ω ̄;)

Hey! Wazzup! Happy New Year guys! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

I just did this quickly. ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

You can call this a short chapter, even if all my chapters are short. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Now...
...

I don't know what to say so-BYE! ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ

Chapter 11: Complete!