Chapter 27: Ok that's it

"What? Already?" He then nodded cheerfully as if he's not shot by a gun just a moment ago.

"Well that was stupid." I mumble to myself, but I didn't expect he would hear that whisper. Like dude I didn't even hear myself how could you hear it.

"Saying something Adal?"

"I said it was stupid." I bluntly said, not caring if I'm gonna piss off a certain someone.

"What part of it?"

"The whole last chapter, it's stupid. The writing is rushed and it's clear that the author doesn't know what she was doing."

(A: HEY! Damn you Ame! Why are you so mean?! I'll get back to you next time just you see! (╥_╥))

"..... Author?"

"Don't mind me just continue." I said while waving my hand lazily. He just shrugs his shoulders before continuing the test.

And so after all of that 4 new students are finally added. Wow, wow. What a coincidence Mildred also passsed, yaaaay.

(A: You sound dead. (●__●))

But do you guys know? There's students here that really caught everyone's attention even mine dammit. There's a really handsome red head, another with raven hair, then this boi with green hair. All of them looks really familiar, it's like I already saw them somwhere and whenever I look at them I feel like there should be something important I'm supposed to remember.

"Lady Amethyst, we meet again." A guy with raven hair a blue eyes, he's the same dude I saw sparkling so brightly.

"Pardon?" What again? I can't remember who you're.

".... It's me Eero." Oh. His face literally reads 'I was your fiancee how could you forget about me?'. Dang I feel bad, I didn't mean to forget about him.

(A: Really huh.)

Come on! It's been half a year since I last saw him! He visited Arya back then. Now that I remember it seems that his visits lessen since Arya neglected him. Poor child, I'm actually afraid Arya might just use him to bringing me down.

(A: Like what you're doing to Amon?)

Amon is different! I'm not gonna use him as a weapon he will be a shield! And I'm not neglecting him!

"Yes of course prince Eero. Ahahaha! It's been a long time!" I'm sorry if I couldn't remember your face.

"Yes it has been." His demeanor changed from a brat to a gentleman, how cute. Meeting his almost perfect brother really did change him from a brat to a mature kid.

Kind of sad that he's always compared to his brother.

".... So, I should go now." I said feeling the awkward atmosphere.

"Already?"

"Yes. Uh. I promised prince Amon we'll study after my class so..." Ok I lied, I didn't promise him anything, I just want to escape this weird situation.

"I understand, I was hoping to have a chat with you. But turns out you're quite busy."

"Ahaha. Yes, I should get going now, farewell." I then rush outside not even giving them a second glance. This is dangerous, if he's here then there's a possibility that the other capture targets are also here. I can't believe I let my guard down.

Mabye those shining dudes are the capture targets, so that's why they look so familiar. Wait, I also know someone who looks familiar.... Mildred! He's exceptionally handsome like the others! Come on Ame! Think! There's gotta be a clue somewhere in your empty brain!

"Hair as blue as the deep sea, and eyes like a black jaguar's. The seemingly stone like man gently smiled at her."

It is a line from the novel about the neighbor prince. Uuuhh, the description really fits him perfectly. BUT! He's not the only guy with blue hair and yellow gold eyes! It might be just a coincidence!

(A: I THINK NOT! “ψ(`∇´)ψ)

"Fuck you, Author."

(A: You're welcome.)

AAAAAAAHHH! Dammit! Why did you do this?! One wrong move and I might rise a death flag! Once I die your freaking novel will end damn you!

(A: Ok! Ok! Just don't wreck the fourth wall! \(;´□`)/)

"Are you leaving already miss Amethyst?" Speaking of the devil. I turn around to see a familiar handsome face, his blue hair slightly swayed making me look at him bitterly.

Yeah, he really is a love interest.

"Uhm. I really need to go now."

"Can't you stay a little longer....? We can have tea...." Sigh. I really need to go now or else I'll lose one of my braincells again because of stress.

I nervously look left and right trying to find an excuse. Come on! Think! Think!

"I deeply apologize prince Mildred, but Ame and I already made a promise to have tea with each other." Then my knight in shining armor came. If you guest Amon! Ding! Ding! Ding! You got it right!

Wow I'm actually happy that I see him today.

"Yes! Ahahaha! I'm sorry prince Mildred I did promise him that." My heart suddenly ache when I see his sad face. Dang these kids why are they so pretty?! Well I can't help it, out of all the capture targets he is my favorite.

(A: Really? You can't even remember his face. )

Idiot Author, it's not about his face, what I liked about him is his personality. He's really nice and lovable, he's actually the one who gave me a quick and easy death out of all the capture targets. He just slashed me with a sword because I tried to attack Arya with a knife. Unlike those cute bastards who fucking tortured me.

(A: Pick between Amon and Mildred. (ÒωÓ;))

.... Shut the *beep* up.

"I-I'm sorry prince Mildred." I said while looking at him with a sad smile.

"No it's alright, I understand but lady Amethyst please just call me Mildred, we're friends now aren't we?" Friends? Friends?! FRIENDS! OH MY GAAAAA-

"Yes! Yes! We're friends! So please call me Ame! You can call me Ame!" I said enthusiastically, holding both of his hands with a bright smile on my face. This! This is a chance! If I become his friend he wouldn't kill me right?! And if we become best friends he might even help me!

I'm so lucky!!!

*************************

"...." Amon who's been looking at them this whole time looks like he will kill someone any moment now. His eyes glowed dangerously seeing his fiance hold the brat's hand. What's worst is she looks so happy with what she's doing.

'This bastard, I'll kill him when I get the chance.' The raven haired beauty thought while glaring secretly behind his friendly smile.

This kid needs a snicker.

(A: I'm afraid that he might actually do it....)

....

Ok that's it.

_______________________________

ONE BIG SIKE!

Yes. I'm still continuing it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'M SORRY! The announcement was I joke. ╮(─▽─)╭

Readers: *pulls out shotgun* UNFORGIVABLE!

NOOOOOOOOO! \(;´□`)/