Chapter 4: LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

"Young miss, you will move to the main mansion starting tomorrow." The mob guy said nervously.

"What?! But-the young miss-" Anne said, looking like she's hiding something from me. What? what is it?

"Is that so? Then please say this to my father. I am very thankful of your concern to me that, after 5 years, you remembered that you have a daughter that you abandoned in one of your mansions. This daughter is really grateful, that I didn't rot here." I said ending my words of 'gratitude' with a bright smile on my face.

Them standing speechless at my words, you can't blame me being angry, my fucking father just abandoned me for 5 years. He can go see me whenever he want but what did he do? He didn't. So what do you want me to do right now? Just forget about it and be thankful? Bish. I'm not that nice.

"Anne, let's go and fix my things." Smiling like nothing happened, I waved my hand gesturing Anne to follow me.

This messenger guy is still not leaving?

Raising my brow to this messenger guy, I told him without words to get out. As if the guy has been hitted, he flinched.

"T-Then I will be taking my leave..." The messenger guy said rushing out of the door. Then me and Anne continued our journey going to my room.

"M-Miss?"

"Hm?"

"A-Are you sure you'll move to the duke's main mansion?" Anne ask seemingly concerned.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Why not?" I said as a smirk formed into my lips. Anne steps halted, while my steps became longer and stronger. I feel like a villain right now. I bet I look so badass.

And these past days nothing happened actually, it's kinda boring here, my schedule is just always the same. So...why not change?

*****************************
The day passed by and the sun has already rose. There's a little girl wearing a deep blue dress with a cute ribbon on her head. Standing in a brown wooden carriage. Her eyes are blank, not a single smile appeared in her face, making her look like a living doll.

"Miss.?" A maid on her side said uncertain.

"Put my things on the carriage."

"But-"

"Put it right now." The little girl said, she looks so restrained but her lack of emotions makes it difficult to see why she is restraining.

"Y-Yes!" The maid in her side hurriedly said as she told the guards to put her miss's things on the carriage.

After the guards putted the little girls things on the carriage, she started to go inside the carriage. The little girl motioned the maid to go inside with her, then without a second glace, rode off to Author-knows-where.

**********************
'That fucking excuse of a father.'

That fucking man sent me an low class carriage, is he really the duke? What if he's just a rich merchant? No way, a merchant could do better. Then...

"Anne, is my father the duke of this kingdom?"

"Yes, young miss. Your father is the duke of our kingdom, the most strongest kingdom in terms of swordsmanship and magic, Oswald. While your mother is the princess of the neighborhood kingdom, the most biggest kingdom, Valencia." Anne said proudly.

"Wait. Did you say. Magic?" I said, my eyes looking at her excitedly. I completely forgot about my fucking father that sent me a low class carriage in this world where status and power is everything.

"Yes.?" Anne said a little lost.

"So... Do you have magic, Anne?" I said with a grin on my face and my eyes shinning brightly. Oh. My. God. This world is so cool. I could do so many things with magic. Like if I have wind magic I could float my spoon while I'm eating, or I wouldn't have to walk anymore! It's so convenient!

"Unfortunately, I don't have any magic, miss. Only nobles can use magic."

"But, why?"

"Well, it's because of the bloodline. Nobles can't become nobles that easily. If they want to hold such power on our kingdom, they have to have power."

"So you mean titles like a duke is passed down not just randomly but through the clan's generation, and being a noble means you have to hold not just intelligence and connections but also power?"

"Yes." Anne said, shock writen all over her face but I didn't notice because I was so engrossed about the knowledge of this world.

"Hmm. So it will not be easy for commoners to get to court, huh."

"T-That's right."

"Anne, does every clan has an attribute they specialize in? Like my father's clan."

"Well, miss's clan specialize in ice, ice is a much more stronger element than the basic elements, wich is fire, water, earth and wind. So I think there's a 50/50% chance that either you will have your father's element."

"Anne, my mother. How about my mother."

"Umm, I don't exactly know. But-" Anne said uneasily, it's like she's having a debate with herself if she's gonna tell me or nah. Come on, just stop thinking and tell me. You can't keep a secret forever, you dimwit.

With my pleading eyes, I controlled Anne's mind and I made her spill the sauce. Just kidding, I didn't.,

"B-But, I heard that madam doesn't even have any attribute." My face fell because of what Anne said so she quickly change her news to a happy one. "B-But! T-That's just rumors! And it's not 100% true so-"

Anne's blabbering halted, not knowing what to say anymore. While I, acted like I am really disappointed of the news I heard.

"Miss, we're here." The coachman said, ending my fun. Damn.

Anne's face lightened she looks like a kid restricted from going out, now having a chance to escape. Aw... Oh well.

"Miss, let's go."

"Alright..." I said as we got off the carriage.

Anne and me faced the enormous door, I breath in and breath out, getting ready to have a face off with this father of mine.

"Miss, welcome to the main mansion." The butler said charmingly as he opened the big doors wide open.

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEE!!!
______________________

Chapter 4, complete!