Chapter 17: What a day

It's been a year now since Amon left to the academy, you know what? I don't wanna remember what happened when he said goodbye. Let's move on.

Every month, two letters were sent by him, and to my suprise, he actually acts like a normal human being in his letters. Most of them are his adventures in the academy.

I actually like the letters he sent, he can actually be a better novelist than Author-

(A: Hey!)

That's why without me knowing, I was looking forward to the letters he'll send in the future.

Actually, he just sent one right now.

'To Lady Amethyst Lucine Adal,

I am his highness, the first prince's guard and servant Amin Luxman. This lowly one wrote a letter to tell you that his highness got a serious injury from his swordsmanship practice.'

Those words made me feel uneasy. A serious injury? How serious? How could that happen? He's the greatest mage in history! But, the author didn't said anything about his swordsmanship skill... What if he dies?! He can't die! The plot! T-The future!

Oh no, I was suppose to confront him about his plans, I wanna join his evil party! He can't die! He's my only chance!

Trying to calm my nerves, I took a deep breath before continuing to read. It might be not that serious, right?

'His right arm was almost chop off'

'A large slash was on his face' How could this happen?! Even I don't hit him in the face- NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE IS RUINED?!

'I don't think he'll survive any longer. So he decided to send this letter to you, for him to say you're dear to him. And he hope that he can see your face one last time.

From his highness servant,
Amin Luxman...

Ps. It was all a joke, I'm perfectly fine. I'm alive and kicking, the plot is really sloppy an idiot would think this really happened. If you believed this one- Hahaha!

I actually wanna see your angry face right now so I've putted a recording device in this letter-

just kidding~

From your dear fiance,
Amon'

"...."

"Fuck."

Can I just burn this letter? Or chop off his head? Or break his bones?

He's making fun of me. And you know what? I was genuinely concerned.

He's such a piece of shit.

As elegantly as I can, I ran towards my bed then punched the shit out of my pillow. He! How could he play with my feeings! That was so cruel!

...

"AAAAAGRH! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT! WHY DID I BELIEVE HIM?!"

"U-Um miss, here's your sweets." A beautiful blue haired maid said while shaking. Her bangs covered her one eye.

"Ah. Just put it there, I'll eat it later after I'm done."

"Yes my lady."

"Thank you Rem."

"Actually my name is Emilia-"

"You're Rem now."

"Y-Yes!" She said, then rushed off to who knows where.

"I think I frightened her too much..."

Then, as if nothing happened, I continued punching my pillow until feathers are the only one's left. Ok, I feel so much better now.