Chapter 28: I dunno~

"AMETHYST LUCINE ADAL!!! I now challenge you into another spar!!!!" A familiar voice shouted making me flinch, his voice echoed through the thick walls of the cafeteria.

I then look at the handsome red head trying to find me even if I'm literally in front of him just a second ago. He watch him run around asking where I am while the girls he's asking misleads him, saying that I'm in the garden or so what.

I release a sigh knowing where this is going. Oh God come on! I'm still not finish eating this delicious lamb steak in front of me! Can't I just have some time for myself please?!

Haah. Better ignore it before it get's worst. I should just focus to this sweet sweet piece of meat than bother with this idiot.

I cut through the tender meat of the lamb, licking my lips as I watch the juices come out. Ooh~lala~ baby I've never seen something as delicious as you~! Now, time to put you where you really belong. In my stomach!

I was about to put the delicious piece of meat in my mouth when someone suddenly banged my table making me glare at them.

"Amethyst Lucine Adal. I now challenge you in a game of chess!" The good-looking green haired guy said.

"What are you saying Cato?! I asked her first!" Says Rowan when he finally found me.

"Hmph! How could you say that you asked her when you didn't say it personally. You just shouted across the cafeteria."

"Still!"

I smile gently ignoring all their shouts and the stranger's stares, I should go take the opportunity. I again lick my lips before putting the tender meat in my mouth, my eyes shined brightly when it met my taste buds.

Amazing! This is certainly one of the best steak I've ever tasted! Mildred did really save me! He recommended such a fantastic dish, I'll have to give him five stars for that!

"Adal! You have to fight me!" Rowan said while tugging my right hand, which has the fork I fucking use to put this delicious steak in my mouth.

"No! Play with me instead!" Cato said tugging my other hand.

Some girls started to circle around us, demanding the two to let go off me and leave me alone. The chaotic event made me so stressed that an irk mark appeared on my forehead.

I pull both of my hands off their grip to put down my utensils. I then release a deep sigh and glared at the two handsome boys beside me.

"Let. Me. Eat. My. Fuckin. Lunch."

They then stopped and slowly crept away from me while holding they're hands up, as if they're trying to console and run away from a beast.

Once they're gone I started to continue eating my food as if they were not here in the first place.

Hah~ this is too stressful. My school life before was not this chaotic why the sudden change? I can't even eat in peace what the fuck! I want to be invisible again~

When the fuck did this started? Ah yes. It was when I defeated Rowan in a swordfight and when I topped all of my class. Since then they just started following me saying we're rivals. What's shocking is Rowan and Cato are both capture targets, it was too late when I already realized.

There's so many things that happened, well what do you expect it's been half a year since I got here.

And for some reason I have fans now. I don't know when it started but they started calling me Amethyst-sama or our queen. I don't know what to do with this because I've never been one of the popular kids before.

Now I better go run and hide before they bother me again.

"Hello Ame."

"Oh. Hello Mildred."

"Um... Are you about to go back to class?"

"No, actually I was about to go take a walk."

"Then... Care to join me for a cup of tea? I just bought pastries from the south." You mean those famous pastries that costs 10 golds each?! Oh hell yeah! Free food!

"Sounds wonderful." I said with a bright smile on my face.

I waltzed my way towards the garden, skipping happily. But then I saw a familiar and unfamiliar figure, my face instantly fell seeing what they're doing.

My fiancee being hug by a girl I don't even know.

"Wow." What kind of fuckery is this?

Both of them looked at me with wide eyes when they notice my presence, the girl then cried when Amon pushed her away, while I just watch them with blank eyes.

"My love! How could you do this to me! Amon I love you! Please choose me! Make me your queen! I'm better than her so please!"

Ohoho~ I see, you want to be picked by Amon like 'Pikachu I choose you!' huh?

After seeing her cry and weep like a baby I look at Amon for answers, he just shrug his shoulder. "Don't tell me you smiled at her this morning."

"I don't know, I can't even remember her face."

"You have to treat her gently." I said helping the girl stand up.

"It'll only make things more complicated."

"Still..." I fixed the girl's dress and brush her hair with my fingers. I gave her the rose I picked up on my way here and said. "Don't chase after that bastard, there's always someone better. If I were you I would pick another man that would treat me like a princess. I hope you do the same."

In short. This dude here is mine so get one for yourself.

I then patted her head with a gentle smile on my face. I'm used to these kind of things because this drama almost happened everyday. Fighting a delusional girl would only make things worst, it's best to console her.

(A: Then why did you fought Arya?)

Arya is on another level, she's a delusional psycho brat and a part time hoe.

Well I better eat those pastries. I smiled at the almost forgotten Mildred telling him to hurry up. Amon who also wants to join our tea party held my hand while we walk away leaving the girl alone.

*************************

"Why are you two together?" Says Amon while he looked between Ame and Meldrid.

"Meldrid bought pastries from the south." Ame answered.

"Well that explains it."

"Do you recommend it?"

"I'm not into sweets."

"I know but have you tasted it? Is it good? Great?"

"Well it is quite nice."

"Really?! Then it must be great!"

'I think they already forgot about me...' Meldrid thought as he looked at the two holding hands in front of him

Poor Mildred, he became a third wheel.

(A: Well he is a third wheel. (●__●))

Wait- he's not a rival?

(A: No! There's another....)

SO THERE IS A FUTURE RIVAL?!

(A: I dunno~! ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌)