Chapter 31: Love is a drag

It's already lunch time, all of us are gathered in the same table, all of us capture targets and  villains. But instead of fighting each other like we are supposed to do, all of us are laughing and chatting happily in one place.

Well we are when a jealous witch suddenly appeared and spill her drink on me. But this time she didn't act like it was an accident, she actually showed her true colors. Ahh~ truly is an idiot.

"Oops, I'm sorry." Arya said coldly, still emptying the glass of juice on my head. I tried my best to hold back a grin, she must've been so jealous that she actually forgot how she is supposed to act like. Tch. Tch. Tch. You just dug your own grave, dimwit.

"What's the meaning of this Arya?" I said acting my part as the oblivious victim.

"Hah! Seriously?! Are you acting stupid now?! You clearly know why. You bitch, you dare steal my spotlight! I should be there! I should be sitting on that place! That's the seat reserved for me!"

"I don't know what you mean."

"Let me tell this to you! All of them are mine!" She said also pointing at every other person on the same table as me.

"Ah. So you're telling me, that all along you're jealous of me and you're trying to take my spot cause you thought that it's yours?" A smirk slowly form on my face, all of them watching let out a tired sigh, knowing what will happen next.

"Your place?! YOU WRENCH IT WAS ORIGINALLY MINE! MINE!"

I laughed seeing that she confirmed it herself, that she was actually bullying me and the reason why is that she's jealous of what I have. Now I don't have any reason not to fight back, for everyone know what I do with those people who messes with me.

I gracefully stand up and gave her a bitch slap that sent her rolling across the marble floor. Arya looked at me, stunned, she didn't expect that I would actually show this side of me especially in front of the capture targets.

"I think you missed some important detail Arya. In this school, I am also known as a brute person, for I will not hesitate and use violence against those people who mess with me. Even if you're my sister Arya, I won't make an exemption." Arya looked at the handsome men sitting across and beside me for help, but they only looked coldly at her. Even her so called fiance is looking at her with disappointment.

Seeing that no one would help her, Arya frustratingly scream and came at me with an offensive spell. Before the rays of light even hit me a black shadow deflected her attack. I sneered. Bitch forgot that I have Amon as my shield.

Ah this shit is getting really annoying. Before she even realize what happened I ran at her at full speed and punch her, knocking her out.

"Ah~ now that there's no more problem let's eat~!" I cheerfully said sitting back at the table.

Behind me are four girls putting Arya in a stretcher, they went out just like how they went in, fast and steady. Where are they taking her?

"I still can't believe that you're still not being called by the dean after all of this scenes you're causing." Cato said with an amused smirk.

"I myself can't also believe that the dean is turning blind eye about this."

Cato amusingly laughed. "Ah~ the power of ranks. Even if we are in the academy the rule of nobility still works. Only idiots would dare cross your path, not only that you're the daughter of a well-known duke, you're also the favorite granddaughter of the king of Valencia, the fiancee-"

"You mean wife." Amon said as if correcting Cato. Still keeping my calm facade I tried to step on his foot under the table but unfortunately as always he dodged them all.