Chapter 24: HAHAHAHA

"I want to know every single fucking thing." I said as I look at this tied up bitch in front of me. Yes I tied her up, because I'm gonna fucking torture her.

Just a moment ago she tried to stab me with a scissor, this bitch thought her useless ass can take me down, and she's not even ashamed, father is looking yet she showed her ugly side. Hmph! And then now you want to be loved?! You think after what you did Nox will look at you the same way as before? Dream on.

Grandpa Max and father already left. I pushed them away because I wanna have a small 'talk' with her. They can't do anything but leave, because if they don't- no they can't go against me when I'm angry. No one can.

"I won't tell you a thing!" She said squirming around.

"You want me to cut your tongue off?" I said dangerously brining the sharp scissor to her face.

"You wouldn't dare. If you do that Nox will hate you."

"Bitch, you think I care? If I do care, I would've acted nice since the beginning."

"I-I..." She mumbled, a little speechless.

"Now talk!" I then raise up the scissor as if I would stab her. This bitch better do it fast or else I really am gonna stab her.

"Fine! My real name is Park Eun-jung, an actress-" An actress? So that's why I got fooled!

"-I was 21 when I died because of a car accident, was hitted by a truck. I think you already know me! I'm quite famous!"

"Hah? You? I don't know any person called Jun Jun except my uncle."

"What Jun Jun?! I'm Eun-jung! E-un-ju-ng! You know what?! YOU-"

I just covered my ears as she shout about her fans and her popularity. Such a large mouth, I bet she can fit an airplane in there.

"Are you done?" I said as soon as I saw her close her damn mouth.

I really don't know who the fuck is she, but are all reincarnated people gets hitted by a truck? Did pretty boy also told her to jump down the hole? Why is she even reincarnated as the heroine?

(A: Incase you don't remember who is pretty boy, read chapter 1 again)

"You! How abou you! Who the hell are you?!"

"Me? I'm Valerie Jade Mendosa-"

"Wait! You mean, THE Valerie Jade Mendosa?! That runaway c.e.o who died because of a car incident?!" She said cutting me off.

"You know too much." I suspiciously look at her. How did she know that?

"What?! No I didn't stalk you! Your death was all over the Internet! It even became viral, when I watched it in youtube it's even dubbed in korean! Your parents sold your company just after your death, and you know what? You even got married!"

"I what?!"

"Yeah! A young billionaire married you, he said that he loves you so much, but he just don't know how to get close to you. The video is everywhere! It even got in the news!"

"Why did my parents said yes?!"

"They know him and his feelings for you, they even said you two was supposed to meet after you graduate and he's your supposed to be fiancee, but then you ran away. The guy didn't chase after you cause he thought you don't like him, he wants you to be happy. But you know what? He was so broken hearted when you died! He even cried when he saw you, and dang he even kissed you! On the lips!"

".... WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED WHEN I WAS DEAD?!" There's so many information I can't even process it properly!

"So many things! You're not even burried, your body was preserved because your husband said so."

WHAT?! WHAT THE FUCK?!

"....What is he gonna do with my body...?" Why the hell would he do that?!

She shrugs her shoulders. "I don't know. Mabye he just want to be with you, even if you're already an ugly corpse. It's just sooo romantic~!"

What are you saying romantic?! What he did was creepy! Who knows how my body looks like after the incident! And why the fuck is my death broadcasted?! AAAARGH WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!

Then she blabber about how lucky I am to have such a loving family and that I have a guy that loves me with all his heart, she even said that he said if he were to bring back time, he would give me everything I want and love me more.

And then she fangirl like a dying pig, saying that if she was me she would go back to life and fuck him- I mean... Yeah, she really intended to fuck him.

If that happened after I die, then...

"When did you die?!" I said as I shake her vigorously.

"I died just a year after you! Stop shaking me! My head hurts!"

I stop and sat down the floor at lost. Did that really happened? Mabye she's just joking. Yeah she's just joking. What she told me is so dramatic it impossible, and why would anyone like me? No one likes me!

"What is our company called?" I asked out of nowhere while glaring at her. This is better off as a joke. Please be a joke, please be a joke, please be a joke.

"Its Akai Hana. Why did you ask?" It's correct.

Uhh. Well it's easy anyways, many people know us! We're the top company in Japan!

"Who is my mother?"

"Teresita Maribel." It's still right.

And what's scarier is that she answered it so calmly. As if she already heard it couple of times.

What she told me was true. No one knows who my mother is except our relatives and our helpers. No one would know her unless...everything she said was true. It's all true.

I pull my hair while screaming out of frustration. What the hell? Then who's that guy that I married? Is he handsome? How much money does he have? And why didn't he court me when I was alive?

There's so many questions running in my head, yet I don't know how will it be answered. Ah. No thank you. i change my mind, I don't want it to be answered.

Uhuhuhu. I wanna cry yet my tears won't fall. I wanna fall unconscious yet I don't have the energy to.

But.

"Who's my husband?"

"It's Daisuke Kambe."

Gasp!

(A: This is a prank chapter HEHEHEHE)

___________________________

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA