Chapter 18: I'm leaving

"Lucine! Is that all you can do?!"

"No! Nhng!" I said as I perfectly swung a sword heavier than my own weight. My whole body hurts like hell but I can't stop. I've been training for hours yet I know it's still not enough.

My powerful swing made him stagger a bit but it's not enough to bring him down.

"Enough! Hah~ you did great today Lucy."

"That's-huff... It's all thanks to you, Sir Maximus." I wiped my sweat with the towel Rem gave me after I gave one to Sir Max.

It's been months since Sir Max taught me, from wielding a sword, to shooting an arrow. He even helped me control my strength.

Sir Maximus a.k.a. Wrath, is a well known knight around the whole 4 kingdoms, one of the so called Seven Deadly Swordsmen. I don't know why did they call them that, but it's sounds cringy. It's like someone added the seven ninja swordsmen from naruto and seven deadly sins-

(A: Don't expose me!)

So you're the one who came up with that. As expected, it's trash like you.

(A: How mean, Ame. ಥ_ಥ)

Ehem. Well. He's very famous because of his monstrous strength, that's why father picked him to be my teacher. Actually more like, begged him to be my teacher. The old man didn't responded to my father's request until he heard that I'm the daughter of my mother, the princess of Valencia.

"Lucy. Lucy! Lucine!"

"Yes!"

"You zoned out again, didn't I told you to stay alert."

"It's not like you're an enemy."

"Then what if I am?"

"But you're not."

"I- Hah. We're just wasting time, of course you wouldn't stop until you win. Stubborn as always, you're exactly like her."

"Old man should rest, you've been sighing more these day. You wanna have some tea with me before you go?"

"Who are you calling an old man huh?! You're the one who should rest kid. Also I want black tea."

"Yes, yes. Rem, please fix our table if you need help then call for the other maids." I said as I give the towel to her.

"It's Emilia. My lady." She said totally unamused with how I'm acting. I look at her with a 'you know I'm stubborn as a mule so just give up' look but she just rolled her eyes at me.

This girl. You're being very disrespectful, I'm your master.

"Then please, just wait a moment my lady, sir Maximus." Then so she left.

*****************************

"Lucine. About your choice of weapon..."

"Is it not meant for me? Sir Max?"

"No- it's just how could you design such weapons. It's amazing! Hahaha!"

I just smiled at his compliment, despite having such thing as magic in this world, the technology is not that much advance. I think it's because they tend to lean on to magic more.

I have choose three weapons, a large war axe, two swords that's as big as zabuza momochi's sword, y'all naruto fans know that right? And I also made a flintlock pistol because I want a gun and it's easier to make.

(A: Incase you don't know what's a flintlock pistol is, it's firearm that uses a flint striking ignition mechanism. It's used as a self-defense weapon, search it on google to get more info.)