Chapter 8: Shhhh~

Shit.

I drank too much wine, my bladder is gonna pop any minute now. I really need to go to the bathroom~

"Please excuse me, I need to go to the washroom." I said, standing up from my seat.

"Oh! Are you sure you are alright on your own?" Aunt asked.

"Yes, I also want to have some fresh air."

"Alright."

"Miss, do you want me to come with you?" Marielle butted in.

"No, stay here. It'll just be a minute."

"O-Oh. Alright."

"Then please excuse me." I said, rushi off to the nearest bathroom. Dogging some nobles here and there then at last, I got there.

After doing my business, I came across a door towards the garden. The sky looks so beautiful, such a pretty shade of blue. The leaves are shining, like small jades under the bright sun, the flowers are blooming beautifully. Ah~ such a scenery~

The lovely scent the flowers produce lured me. I can't help but let out a small smile as I walk towards the bench under a tree.

I took a deep breath as I sit on the bench, closing my eyes, I felt the breeze softly kiss my cheeks, my purple hair swaying with the wind.

In short- I was taking the time of my life until-

"Why are you here?"

**************************

Ame opened her rose quartz eyes. She's welcomed with ruby red eyes, staring at her pink eyes. There's a little mole resting under the boy's right eye. Onyx hair glistening under the sun, white porcelain-like skin. The little boy is the definition of beauty.

'And here I thought I got a beautiful face. I look like shit compare to this boy.' Ame thought in awe. This little bean is really beautiful.

She looked at the beautiful young boy in front of her. Putting a gentle smile, she looks like an older sister even if the boy in front of her is much older and taller. She stand up, patting her blue dress, making her look presentable.

"I'm sorry, I'm just getting some fresh air. Did I invade some private place?" Ame said, still smiling at the beautiful boy gently, masking her real intention.

'I hope this little guy won't say a thing. Come on, I'll be your friend. Just stay silent.' Ame thought.

"Yes." The beautiful boy said, his ruby red eyes blank. His face never changing, what annoys Ame more is that, she can't read this boy's emotion.

"Ok. I'll leave." She said, turning towards the large doors. Not wanting to cause trouble.

"Why?"

"Because I'm invading some private place."

"So?"

"I'll leave."

"Why? Did i say you have to leave?"

"Why? Do I need your consent if I have to leave?" Ame said as she faced the beautiful boy.

"No."

"Then I'll leave." Ame said turning towards the door again.

"Why?"

"Because it's a private property!" Ame turned around again, now shouting.

"If you're going to leave that fast. Why come in the first place?"

"Because I thought, I would have some alone time! Instead, I have a brat annoying me here!" Ame shouted completely pissed, flinging her arms around as she shouts.