Chapter 12: IDIOT!!!

"So why are you even here?" I ask as he came into my room with my ice cream. I fixed myself and sat straight, I can't let anyone see me like that.

"Why? I can't visit?" He sits on the couch next to me, I quickly grab the treat out of his hold, fearing that he might not give it. Once happened, never again.

"Oh, shut up. You know what I'm saying." I took a mouthful of ice cream inside my mouth.

"You know I'm turning 12 next year."

"So?"

"You're not gonna miss me?" He look at me with his big ruby red eyes, his pink plump lips pouting. No no no. Don't give me the puppy eyes.

"Why would I miss you..." I focus my eyes on the treat that I'm holding, I can't look at that face.

"I'm about to join the academy soon."

Ah. Yes. The academy, the place where the game starts. Nobles from different kingdoms join this exclusive academy. It's just like any normal school but instead you have extra subjects like magic, alchemy and swordmanship, it's called the special classes. This is where the strongest wizards, witches and knights came from. I personally want to be a knight, I don't wanna kill myself by mixing liquids. Soo. Yah.

"What special class are you taking?" I ask.

"All of them."

I look at him, he looks at me. Then we started a conversation using our minds!

'Ya sure about that?'

'Yes.'

'That would take up all your time.'

'Don't worry I can make time for you.'

'That's not what I mean.'

I could totally say that Amon change so much. Before he only teases me with his straight blank face, now, he can do these various expressions that looks so real!-

But! Of course that would never work on me. You're dealing with an ex-heiress here! The heiress of the most prestigious company in japan. Take that you smooth criminal!

"Ame."

"Hm?"

"Call me Subarashī-senpai(1) when you became a student there." The heck? That went 0 to 100 real quick.

"No."

"Haha. Then call me koibito(2)."

"Never." I turn around, my back facing him. I don't wanna see his annoying smirk. I never thought that you would be like this in real life, Amon. An annoying handsome motherfudger.

I thought you would be an android psychopath that breaks every girl's heart. Use them, if they're no good, throw them...

You know what? I take that back. This lil kid version of you is so much nicer.

*knock*

*knock*

"Come in."

Marielle came in with a knight, and no it's not her fiance- it's a royal knight.

"Prince-" The knight was about to say something. Out of nowhere Marielle suddenly let out a cry that can rival an highschool girl getting rejected for the first time. (A: These girls are pretty loud.)

"My lady, it's time for the prince to go back." I deadpanned at Marielle's grieved face. It's not like he's gonna die or something, why are you crying???

"Sigh, I know Marielle.." I'm not blind. Can you not cry about it like you two are lovers and now you're departing for some reasons.

"Bu-But!- AHUUUUU!!!!"

"Marielle.." I walk towards Marielle, giving her my handkerchief.

"Hic hic aAaAHUHUHUHUUUU"

"There seem to be a problem?" Amon walked towards us.

"No, She's alright. Just emotional because she's about to get married."

"Oh, is that so? Congratulations." He let off an gentle smile that can make angels go blind. Wow, I see the light.

"I-It's a pleasure, your highness." Marielle fixed her posture and bow elegantly. Aren't you crying just a second ago?

"Your highness, It's time for you to go."

"Why, Ame? You don't want me to stay?"

I would actually say yes, but we're not alone. The king could go slice my head of if he hear that.

"I never dare to." I just have to force it out my mouth, even if it's such a pain in the ass.

"Then I can stay?" He let out a hopeful appearance. Many might think that an angel is in front of me but I can totally see a devil with giant horns and a long tail.

"P-Prince, we really need to go." Yes sir knight! Talk to the brat!

"Why?" He tilt his head towards the knight, I can't see his face but I know that he's not please because of the dark mist coming out of him.

How can he do that?

"T-T-The king... The king o-order- umm." The knight almost piss himself off. I can't do it. I'll help him. I admit it's kinda entertaining, but I'm just cruel. Not heartless.

"Your highness..." I plead.

"Fine. Let's go."

He walked towards without a single glance back, his appearance looks so cold and lonely even if his strides are strong. Sometimes, I can see myself in him. Such a lonely life, who would want to have it?

You might have the power, wealth and popularity but you will never have a true friend.

"Amon..." I don't know why but I suddenly blurted out his name. He looks at me... Fuck, I need to say something!

"I-I'll be waiting..." GOD!!! WHAT DID I SAY THAT??? WHAT WILL I DOOO??!!!

"Pfft." You! What are you laughing at?! Ugh!!! This is so embarrassing!!!!

"Then I'll make sure to come back immediately." Then he walk off with that annoying smirk in his face...

WHO WANTS YOU TO COME BACK?! IDIOT!!!

********************
(1): Amazing upperclassmen

(2): sweetheart

Hello guys! ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ

*dodges a tomato*

Yes. I know. I know. I didn't update for a long time. ( ̄ω ̄;)

And I'm sorry. (╯︵╰,)

Many things happened and Taal volcano just erupted: a volcano here in the Philippines, and there still an ash fall.

I hope that everyone is safe, please, let's pray for them. o(╥﹏╥)o

Chapter 12: Complete!