Chapter 25: Nothing!

Ladies and gentlemen. This day, is the day I leave for the academy and boi do I tell you, these past days have been the best for me. I let out all of my frustrations by bullying the heroine.

I pushed her down the stairs, made it look like she fell down herself, every morning when she's still sleeping I poke her with a needle just to see her hurt face, I also burned all of her favorite dresses along with her ugly room, I made her 'accidentally' lost the locket father gave her.

The locket she cherish so much because it has the picture of them as a whole family.

And last but not the least, I ruined her reputation as the angelic lady of the ducal family by framing her up. I used Rem and made it look like she was bullying my maid and that she also wants me to be poisoned, I also payed some trusty servants as my witnesses to strengthen my accusation.

Whew! Many things happened this past week. And now, I'm standing in front of them three, an innocent smile on my face as Arya and Carys glare at me.

Yes Carys, I stopped calling her aunt when she tried to slap me from hurting her stupid daughter.

Nox gave off a sigh seeing our state. He who doesn't know who to side saved me from the two banshee's wrath. I thank him very much. Well they don't have any evidence that I'm the cause of all Arya's suffering so they can't do anything bad to me.

Take that! You bitches!

"Ame, do your best."

"Don't worry father, I will certainly do my best." I said as I smile reassuringly, then my gaze went to Arya's reassured face. Bitch thought her days in hell will end now, don't worry we have a second season for this.

My thoughts must've been heard because she look at me, I smile creepily at her making her shiver. I think I over done it...

Nah~ she deserves it.

I went inside the carriage with a satisfied smile on my face. Now, shall I start my plan?

****************************

(Now! we'll be looking at Amon's point of view! Kyaa~)

"Master today is the day your brother joins the academy." Amin said out of knowhere, but I didn't even raise my gaze from the book I am reading. It's the same book Ame reads everytime I visit her back then.

The story is about this servant and a duke. The idiot man who's a womanizer fell in love with his own aide. The whole novel is about they're undying love for each other and them mating like dogs every chapter.

'Love... How stupid.'

I have known many who have fallen in this trap, and I have known many who lost everything because of this thing. I don't need such thing, especially now, it will only hinder my plans.

I will never have such bothersome emotions.

(A: Oh yeah?! Well HAHA! JOKES ON YOU! I'M THE AUTHOR HERE! I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!)

'I think I heard something.' I then look left and right only to see no one but Amin who's serving me tea. Must've been those little blood suckers.

(A: Did you just call me a mosquito?! (҂⌣̀_⌣́))

'Oh. They're doing it again.' I don't know why she was so excited about this that she even chased me out.

I thought it was about history at first but then I saw a second cover when I opened the book. I did my best to look for it, only to find that it's a novel for adults.

There's nothing interesting in here, if this is the reason why she couldn't make time for me then I shall just burn all books like this.

"Master have you gone deaf?"