Chapter 14: Wedding.

Hey. It's already Marielle's wedding day! Yay! Haha, yeah, time runs too fast, who would believe that Marielle will be a wife someday...

That's very rude, sorry.

Anyway! I'll be attending the ceremony, so as Nox, aunty and Arya.

Damn Marielle you've got some big time people attending your wedding. The duke, the duchess and of course the heroine/the second prince's fiancee.

"Mommy when will the wedding start?" Ame said, kinda bored. Haha, Ame looks so cute in her pink dress with white pearls and roses, her hair held up in a bun with sparkling jems as an ornament- like stars sparkling in a pink sky...

That sounds pretty weird, stars sparkling in a pink sky? Am I high or something?

"Don't worry baby, it'll start soon." Aunty said with a reassuring smile. Aunty looks like a fairy with her long pink dress with golden butterflies, her pink hair is half-done, and it also looks like a flower.

Her husband, Nox, looks like a real-life prince with his white formal wear with a pink diamond close to his heart. His silver locks in slicked back.

Ya know what? With Nox beside them, they look like a perfect picture of a family in a golden frame. Haha, they're too beautiful, that Being too close to them will only ruin the perfect picture hehe.

Nobody even told me that there's a dress code, they're all dressed in pink while I'm dressed in blue. That's pretty unfair...

"Um! Sister... Is brother Amon not coming?"

"Please Aria, refrain yourself from calling his majesty, the first prince by his name. It's improper."

"Sorry. Hehe.."

"Anyways, why are you asking for his majesty?" I looked at Aria with a doubtful face.

I'm not blind, I can see that Aria is trying to be close with Amon. These past days, she kept clinging on Amon, asking many things, blabbing nonsense even if she's getting ignored. It's pretty annoying sometimes.

(A: You're just jealous... )

WHO'S JEALOUS? It's just that, it's kinda annoying that I can't have a 'peaceful' time with him. I can't be myself. I can't kick his family jewel, when he teases me because I have to show a dignified image.

And Aria's neglecting Oreo- I mean Eero because of that. I feel sad for the capture target, getting ignored by his future wife. That's sad bro.

"U-Um it's just that- his highness is always with sister and-... I-I'm sorry.." Aria defended, flustered and teary, scared that I might get angry at her. Sigh, you know I can't stay mad at this lil bun-bun.

"It's alright. But don't ask for his highness, this is a special occasion, we should celebrate instead." Not suffer.

"Um." Aria hummed a response.

"Everyone! Please go in your places! The wedding will start now!" The wedding planner said as the people scramble towards their assigned place.

The music starts as we walk down the aisle, Aria and I are holding baskets with flowers petals, throwing the petals here an there as we walk. Going in our seats we look at the couples/partners walk, some are happy while others are nervous.

Aunty and Nox stands out very much even if they're trying to fit in. With their extraordinary looks, it's like they're angels of love giving blessing to the couple.

Then. A pure white dress was seen, Marielle, with a genuine happy smile on her face, walk down the aisle. She's holding a bouquet of white roses, her eyes sparkling, you could totally see that she's in love.

Just before she pass by me, she gave me a big, warm, tight hug. Then she whispered-

"Thank you."

I felt like a proud momma.

The little girl, who cared for me. Is now a grown woman. She will be free and happy, like a bird who found it's mate. When the time comes, they'll have lil bun-buns running around, calling me sister.

Ha~ I'm so looking forward to that part.

I pat her back, trying to tell her that I can't breath, then she release me from the death hug. I smiled warmly at her as she continued her march towards a happy life.

Her husband is one lucky guy. Marielle's cookings are topnotch! She's also a very caring, sweet, kind and protective mother, she'll do everything for her family. Haha, if I were a guy I would marry her.

Leaving my own little world, I can see the two love birds, now facing each other at last. They walked together, hand in hand, towards the altar.

How romantic. My bitter self said sarcastically.

Sigh. Stop it, bitter melon me. It's your mother-like-figure's wedding, so be positive, just for this moment. Shoo!

Walang forever. (1) A monotone voice said in the back of my head.

Come one, Ame~ Think about good thoughts. Like how the sun is shining brightly, the birds are singing beautifully, the flowers are blooming, everything is perfect. It's so beautiful that I think I'll shed a tear.

This is a joyful day.

Until-

I suddenly felt a shiver down my spine. I glance at Marielle's lovestruck face, and then another chill appeared. It's... It's as if- s-she'll disappear.

"MARIELLE-"

SWOOSH

SPLURT

A gust of wind made me stop from reaching her. I look at her once bright brown eyes, turn blank and lifeless.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

___________________

(1): There's no such thing as forever.

Ha! Yeah. Suprise? ⊂((・▽・))⊃

*dodges an axe*

I know you're kinda angry. Mabye a lot more- But! I have a good excuse for doing this! \(;´□`)/

It's for the plot. (・∀・)

*Dodges a grenade*

¯(°_o)/¯

Chapter 14: Complete!