Chapter 10: A kiss

What?!

What the fuc?!

No. Don't tell me I just shouted at the most dangerous criminal in the history of this world. Not rivaling the demon king but still-

Damn! That guy is the worst! He doesn't even care about his family. Will he go get my head cut off? No! Not my beautiful head! I can't let him do that!

Stop it, Ame. Be positive! M-Maybe, what I heard is wrong. Maybe he's not what I think he is. Don't be silly!

(A: Shut up. You stalked the author after you read the novel hoping that you can gather more information about Amon's character. You even hoped that Amon is a capture target when the otome gaine aired. You know that it's him, you're just scared.)

Who wouldn't be scared?! You know he's the genius of this century! He could just go cut my supply of oxygen! He's that powerful.

Gosh! I don't know what to do! For the loving name of great bigBAZOONGAS! Please show me da wae-

"So you mean- It's the first prince that Ame talked to?!"

"Yes. I supposed so."

"That's great Marielle! You already knew your future brother-in-law!" Aunty shout ecstatically, looking at me with her big bright eyes. Haha. No.

I just smile awkwardly at aunty, not saying anything, then I continued looking outside. The 3 of them chatted while I'm silent the whole ride, sometimes answering if I need to.

Sigh. I just hope that he wouldn't kill me. I want to eat choco. (╥_╥)

(A: Time skip! (/^▽^)/)

Finally we got home! After that long ride my butt really hurts. That whole test made me really uncomfortable, so much for being an introvert. I need my choco.

Marielle~

Leaving the happy family behind, I quickly rush towards the carriage behind. Knocking at the door, I was almost hit by the door. Thankfully, the door suddenly stop when I push it. The door bounced four times earning four loud bangs. Woah. Did I just? Nah.

"Marielle! Give me choco, please~" They were startled until I suddenly change the subject by saying my deepest desire.

"Miss. No! You can't eat choco or else your teeth will rot!" Like an zombie, Marielle suddenly rise up from her shock state then rant me about 'The Dangers of Eating Chocolate'.

You dare opose this cute miss! Remember! You made me use the secret technique, Marielle. You leave me with no choice, Marielle.

Behold! My secret moe technique! First, the big pleading eyes-

"Come on, Marielle. Just one~" I plead using my big rose quartz eyes. Haha! You can't say no to me now!

"No! It's too sweet for you." Damn it. I almost got her. Then the second stage! Acting like a spoiled brat!

"But I want bitter choco!" I pout cutely, puffing my round pink cheeks.

"I-I..." Haha! I knew it! No one can defeat my secret technique!

"Just give it to her Marielle. One chocolate doesn't hurt, does it?" Aunty to the rescue. Thank you aunty, but I can do it by myself.

Marielle gave of the look then she quickly hid it with a smile. Ooooh, I see what you did there! I used this look all the time when some bitches stick their ugly pig nose in my things, it's called: It'z-none-of-your-buzinezz look.

I'm proud and scared at the same time. Scared that maybe one day Marielle will go sass me around.

"Thank you, Aunt. Marielle please just bring the chocolates in my room." I said. My beautiful face having that business smile again. Aunt seems disappointed while Nox have that slight crease on his forehead. What? Falling for my cuteness now?