Contracts and Lunch

???: Hello Mr. Outlaw of New Japan, this is Paul Levesque aka Triple H, but you can call me Hunter.

Xander's head, "HOLY SHITTTT."
Xander: He...Hello Hunter, it's an honor to talk to you...Wait, did Finn call and tell you that I haven't received any offers?

Hunter: No, no, we were going to call you after the Rumble about a contract deal, but plans changed.  And wait, no one's offered you anything yet?

Xander: Oh alright, it's just coincidental that I just had a conversation with Finn a few minutes ago and I know surprising it comes off as a bit of a shock.

Hunter: A bit of a shock is an understatement for sure.

Xander: I'm guessing you're calling me to talk about a contract with the WWE?

Hunter: Yes, we understand your talents in the ring and your great attitude outside of the ring that helped you blow up into a superstar in Japan and conversely around the world.

Xander: Thank you sir, it means a lot having you give me praise for my work.

Hunter: You're welcome. Now, the contract is a 5 year, 1.8mil per year deal with 3 vacation days every month. Plus, you get majority creative control of your character, theme song and gear design control.

Xander: Wow, that's a good contract for someone my age.

Hunter: Nonsense, you're plenty popular and Vince likes the prospect of a young gun that has the same amount of support as superstars like Aj. You know the phrase, "What's best for business."

Xander: Thank you again and yes, I know that phrase all too well. The guys back in Japan kept saying it to a point where I had nightmares about it.

Hunter: *laughs again* Thats funny. So, is it a deal?

Xander: Yes sir it's a deal, but when do you want me to debut?

Hunter: Well since we want to keep this "hush, hush" so the fans will genuinely be surprised, why don't you fly in Houston on Sunday and we'll meet and officiating sign the contract and have you debut in the Rumble? Does that sound good to you?

Xander: Wow! The Royal Rumble that's the dream right there and yes that sounds good to me. It gives me more time with family and more time getting prepared for the event.

Hunter: Cool, what number do you want to come in?

Xander thinks for a bit and replies with, "26"

Hunter: Alright, and why the number 26?

Xander: That's my birth date.

Hunter: Alright, sounds like a plan and see you next Sunday!

Xander: Alright! And thank you again!

After he got off the phone with Hunter, he had so much excitement that he banged in his workout in quick fashion.

Time skip to Monday lunch

Xander per usual is the first to arrive in these types of events and decides to sit in the car and listen to music until Finn and Aj get there.  After 10 or so minutes pass by Xander sees a rental pass by and notice an Irish looking lad with a guy with soccer mom hair with a great beard.

Xander: That's them alright.

As he walks to meet them.  Aj and Finn got out of the car and sees Xander walking towards them and smile.

Finn: There he is!

Aj: Long time no see buddy!

Xander: Fergal! Allen! It's been a while guys! Y'all ready to eat?