Epilogue...

2 years later...

Xander: Oh come on!

Lexi: Honey, relax it's just a TV show!

Lexi and Xander we're laying on their bed binge watching Supernatural since Xander never watched it in his life.

Xander: Yeah, but why'd they kill off Jo? She's like Dean in a female body! The perfect MATCH!

Lexi: The fandom didn't like her so they killed her off.

Xander: Ugh, I know that feeling. Just saying, if I watched this when I was younger, teenage me would've had a massive crush on Jo.

Lexi: Wouldn't doubt it. Teenage me probably couldn't decide between Sam or Dean,...or Jensen or Jared...

Before she could continue their baby starts crying.

Lexi: Rock, paper, scissors?

Xander: Sure!

Lexi: Rock!

Xander: Paper!

Lexi: Scissors!

Both: Shoot!

Xander: YEAH!

Lexi: Should've known you'd use scissors!

Xander: Thank you Dean Winchester!

Lexi stands up and walks over to the crib labeled "Reed" and picks up the crying baby.

Lexi: Awee it's ok baby. Mommy's here.

She starts dancing around to help calm the small bundle of joy.  He starts giggling after a couple minutes so she settles down in the bed with their baby.

Xander: Little man is growing up so fast.  It felt like last week that he was born.

Lexi: Time flies when you're having fun...

Xander: Except this guy fills his diaper up.  Man, I've been in disgusting bathroom but his poop takes the cake.  

Lexi: Be nice, he can't help how bad his poop smells.

Between then Reed just giggles at his parents interaction.

Xander: Awe is little man happy! I bet you are!

That further intensified Reed's giggling and reaches both his hands toward Xander.

Reed: Da...Da...Dada!

Both parents stared at Reed and back at each other.

Xander: Did he just say dada?

Lexi: Yes!

Xander: Yes! Oh my god!

He picks up Reed and jumps for joy while Reed giggles and repeated Dada.  Xander stopped and kissed his sons cheek. Lexi joins them and tickles the little baby.

Reed: Mama!

Lexi: He just said mama!

Xander: What's next? Him wrestling?

Lexi: Hey slow down now! He's barely one and a half.

Xander: True, true...

Lexi: Besides it's his life, he can do anything he wants.

Xander: Just don't end up in prison ok?

Lexi: Babe? Really?

Xander: What? Gotta teach em young!

Lexi: But not that young.

Xander: Yeah, you right...What you say Reed? Wanna watch Supernatural with Mama and Dada?

Reed: Mama! Dada!

Xander: I'll take that as a yes!

18 Years Later...

NBA Commissioner: Now for the 5 pick of the 2041 NBA draft.  The Los Angeles Lakers select...Reed Alexander Tamayo from St. John's University.

*Crowd roars*

Reed was shown hugging his parents, Xander and Lexi and his sisters Valerie and Terry.

*Announcers*

This is a good pick for the rebuilding Lakers.  A 6'6 Guard who can defend 1-4 and is versatile on the offense.

NBA Commish: Congrats young man!

Reed shakes his hand.

Reed: Thank you sir!

They both take the traditional draft picture.

Welp that's it folks...I didn't know how to end this story that's why it took so damn long to even write the epilogue.  It can be better but it's been 2 months and that's kind of long for an epilogue.  But I felt like Reed didn't have to follow his parents footsteps and besides...It's the Lakers and I was playing 2k when I decided his fate. On to the next story...it might be about racing or wrestling or Hollywood.