Smackdown

Commentary

Renee: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Friday Night Smackdown!

Pat McAfee: Let's get this party started!

Corey: Man you guys are obnoxious.

Backstage

Xander was ready in his ring gear and hung out with the UpUpDwnDwn crew.

Xander: Man the videos you guys post are hilarious as hell!

Big E: Hell yeah! It's more fun when you're just with your friends messing about.

Kofi: The tournaments is where it's at!

Woods: I'd like for you to be in the show someday!

Xander: Man set it up, I'm down anytime for the next month or so to record.

Woods: Hell yeah!  When are you supposed to be on tonight?

Xander: It was supposed to be an opening segment with Corbin but they pushed it back towards the end of the show.

Woods: While we wait for your call time.  What game you want to play right now?

Xander: Y'all have Madden?

Kofi: Ohh let's go!!!

A few matches later...

Kofi: How the hell do I lose to the Raiders?!?

Miz: Cause you suck!

Xander: Hey man don't diss my team!

Kofi: Fine fine, but next game I'm using the Pats.

Xander: And it'll be the same result, Carr to Renfrow for the win! Be lucky CWood retired a while back or else I'd be picking you everytime.

Before Kofi could reply, a producer walked in and said Xander's segment was up.

Xander: Alright, rematch some other time Mr. 24/7?

Kofi: You got it baaayyyybeeee!

Gorilla

Hunter: You and Corbin already know what to do right?

Corbin: Yeah, you?

Xander: 100%

Hunter: Good.

At that point Sasha walks in not looking too happy and sits down to wait for her match which was after their segment.

Xander: Geez, is she on her period or something?

Hunter chuckles and Corbin smiles.

Hunter: Nah, she's like that everytime she has a match with a certain someone.

Xander: Who?

Corbin: It's best not to mention her at the moment since Sasha looks more annoyed than usual.

Xander: Alright then.

Hunter: Corbin you're up!

While Xander waits for Corbin to do his thing Alexa walks in and both women glared at one another.

Xander: So princess is the "she" y'all were talking about.

Hunter: Princess?

Xander: Long story short, we were best friends growing up before I moved to Detroit.