The week before...

1 month later...

Lexi: Alright, besides our close friends and family any last minute invitations?

Xander: Hmmm, the pets?

Lexi gave him an "Are you serious?" look.

Xander: What? You asked!

Lexi: Obviously they're coming!  I guess we covered everyone huh?

He walks behind her and gives her a hug and tests his head on Lexi's shoulder.

Xander: Could say that.  Two more weeks, two more weeks.

Lexi: Yup! It's nice that the Mcmahon family gave us a couple months off.

Xander: Pays off when you're two of the hottest superstars in the business.

Lexi: True! And us taking a break gave others a chance at the top.  Nikki finally got her chance to shine.

Xander: Ali can finally show what he can do!

Lexi: Well let's go to bed it's really late already.

Xander: True that!

The two headed in for the night...

Lexi: Well, this is a problem...

Xander: Yeah...

In their bed were Lexi's three dogs sleeping on Xander's side of the bed while Larry-Steve sleeping on Lexi's side.  Thier sleeping positions made it impossible for a human to squeeze into a comfortable enough sleeping position.

Lexi: Huh, where's Ares?

Ares is Xander's 3 month old Husky and German Shepherd mix dog. 

Xander: I have an idea.

He walks to the spare room to see Ares sleeping at the end of the bed.

Lexi: It's like he knew we'd sleep here.

Xander: He's a smart dog for his age.

He walks up and pets Ares gently who happens to wake up and bark at him in delight.

Xander: Aren't you a goddess boy!!!

He gives him a belly rub.  All while Ares was loving it while Lexi was about to melt at the sight.

Lexi: Awww you two are so cute!

Ares barks at her with his tougne hanging out as if he understood Lexi and said, "You bet!"

Lexi: Let's go to bed.

Xander: Yup!

Ares: *barks*

Xander: Ok boy, you can sleep with us.

The two finally goes to sleep for the night with Ares cuddled up at their legs.

The next week...

Xander and Lexi flew to Columbus a week before their wedding to oversee the preparations.

Lexi: Alright, bridesmaid dresses...

Ness: Check!  Maid of honor dress?

Lexi: Check!  Flower sets?

Ness: Check!  Who's the flower girl?

Xander: Wasn't it you?

Lexi: No, she said it'd be nice if one of my nieces be the flower girl.

Ness: No Bachelor's party?

Xander: Nah, not too big on those. I'd rather just have a beer or two and do a cook out the day before.