Monday

*Alarm blaring*

Xander was the first to react to it and turns the alarm off.  He checks the time and sees it's only 8:30am and the resident goddess woke up as well.

Alexa: Ughhh, what time is it?

Xander: Umm, 8:30?

Alexa: Hmm, we got an hour until we have to get ready for whatever we have to do.

At that point Xander couldn't reply back because Lexi yawned, cuddled back to him, and fell asleep again.
He spent the next hour watching Kitchen Nightmares until Lexi woke up.

Alexa: Good morning!

Xander: Good morning! Had a nice sleep?

Alexa: Yeah, had a dream where my childhood best friend debuted yesterday, watched Toy Story 2, and slept over in his hotel room.

Xander: Funny, I had a similar dream.

Alexa: How can I know I'm not dreaming right now?

Xander then pinched her cheek to answer her question.

Alexa: Owww, you know I hated it when you did that.

Xander: You asked if you're dreaming.

Alexa: Whatever, what are you doing today anyways?

Xander: Probably go to the hotel gym, eat, and head to the arena since Hunter wanted to talk about what brand I should debut for. You?

Alexa: I got lunch with Charlotte and then I have to head the arena to talk with Ember and Nia.

Xander: I though you were on RAW?

Alexa: No, I was on RAW the last month to help promote the Women's Rumble through "Moment of Bliss."

Xander: Makes sense.

At that point he stood up and stretched so he can wash up for the day. That caused Lexi to follow suit.

Alexa: So, um, I'll see you at the arena later?

Xander: Most definitely princess.

They hugged goodbye for the time being and got ready for whatever they had planned.

Backstage after RAW

Hunter: So, the plan is to have you debut for the Smackdown brand to help boost the ratings there.

Xander: Sounds good.  What's my match for Friday?

Vince: You'll be interrupting and attacking Corbin's segment at the start of the show and it'll set up the main event.

Xander: I like it!

Hunter: Alright! Now that's settled you can go now and relax until Friday!

Xander shook their hands and left the office to go look for Lexi.

Talent parking lot

Alexa, Ember, Nia, and Ricochet were all hanging out.

Alexa: What's up Trevor?

Ricochet: Hey, What's new with you ladies?

Nia: Nothing much, just a certain 5 foot lady has a special someone in her life again.

Ricochet: You're back with Murphy?

Alexa: What? No, no...we broke it off and agreed to be friends remember?

Ricochet: Nia did say "again" so he was the only logical answer for us.

Everybody did agree with him since he was a special person to her.