Wrestlemania (pt.2)

Ember vs. Alexa(c)

Ember came out wearing an all gold attire and did her normal entrance with added fire and pyro.

Alexa comes out like how she did in Wrestlemania 34, but she's in her Buzz Lightyear gear fitted with the wings on her back.

Announcer: From Dallas, Texas! She is the challenger! Embeerrr Moooooonnn!

Ember: Let's go!!!

Announcer: From Columbus, Ohio. She's the Smackdown's Women's Champion! Alexaaa Bliiisss!

Lexi does her championship pose.

Cole: Alright ladies and gentlemen before this championship match starts please welcome our guest commentator, AJ Lee!

Renee: Welcome!

AJ Lee: Hey Cole! Hey Renee!

Ref: Ring the bell!!

The two women shake hands and hug one another signifying their friendship.  Then the two lock up to start the match.

Towards the the end...

Both women were laying on the mat after clotheslining one another.

Ref: 1! 2! 3!...

Corey: This has been a grueling match!

Renee: Wow, these two won't back down from one another!

AJ Lee: Looks like Ember is getting up first!

Ref: 6! 7!

Alexa starts to get up after 7, but Ember got up first and gets to her. At first Alexa tried to shove her away but Ember hits her with a knee to the gut which made her stop.

Ember recollects herself as Alexa slowly gets back up. Once she stood up Ember hits Alexa with forearm smashes in the middle of the ring and ends it with a jumping enziguri.

Cole: Ooohh, the goddess is in trouble!

Ember climbs the to the rope which signifies that she's setting up for the Eclipse. 

Renee: Ember is setting her up!

As Alexa stood up and turned around, Ember hits her with the Eclipse and goes to pin Alexa.

Ref: 1! 2!...

Alexa kicks out and Ember had a face of shock because she thought she had it.

AJ Lee: I don't know how Alexa kicked out of that!  That's one of two finishers I'd hate to be hit with!

Renee: What's the other?

AJ Lee: The tombstone piledriver.

Cole: Reasonable answer.

AJ Lee: Guys looks like Ember is setting Alexa up for another Eclipse!

As Ember hopped off the rope to hit Alexa with the Eclipse, Alexa countered and got her in a mid-air spear.

The crowd were chanting holy shit and this is awesome.

Cole: I didn't know she could do that!!!

AJ Lee: It helps out a lot when you have a boyfriend that can teach you those moves.

Renee: Miss Bliss just got even more badass!

Alexa then crawled over to Ember and covers her.

Ref: 1! 2!

Ember kicks out. Alexa then slowly stands up and brings Ember up with her. But as she stood her up, Ember clocks her with a right hook. It staggers Alexa and as Ember loaded up another hit, Alexa dodges it and hits her with a jumping knee strike and finishes it off with a DDT. Alexa then slowly goes to the top rope for the twisted bliss, but due to fatigue it gave Ember enough time to get up and meet her on the top rope.