There's something I want to...

It was Friday morning in the Kaufman household and the morning started out like this...

Lexi: Xandie! What the hell?!?

Bob and Angela were downstairs when they heard the commotion.

Bob:...

Angela: Ah, like old times.

Shortly after she said that, a laughing Xander came downstairs with an empty bucket and tossed it to Bob.

Xander: Thanks for the assist!

Angela: You helped him?

Bob: What? A small prank wouldn't hurt anyone.

After he said that an annoyed goddess wrapped in her towel walks downstairs and stops face to chest with the culprit.

Lexi: Why?

Xander: I mean you sharpied a penis on my forehead!

Lexi: That was a month ago!

Xander: I choose when to get even, hehehehe.

Lexi: You're just lucky I love you too much to even think of letting you go!

Xander: And you're lucky that I'm not using meaner pranks because I love you too much!

Lexi: Meaner? What pranks have you done?

Xander: We'll talk about it later. Trust me, it's a bedtime story type of thing.

Lexi: You better! Now, please come help me dry my hair.

Xander: Yeah, yeah, princess!

Lexi: Goo...Ahh!

Xander carries her back up stairs bridal style which caught Lexi off guard.

Angela: Yup! Those two never grew up!

Bob: Just when they're around one another. 20 years is a long time to be apart.

Angela: Good thing they found one another.

Bob: We got to thank wrestling for that then!

Angela: Yes we do, yes we do!

At Smackdown...

It was at the end of the match between Xander and Miz for the intercontinental championship.
As Miz was about to set up for the skull crushing finale he was smacked by a steel chair in the back.

Cole: What's Seth Rollins doing our here?!?

Renee: Welp, it's Seth being Seth...

Now he turned his attention to Xander and hit him over the head when he stood up. Now he was stalking him and hit him with a curb stomp. Seth then picked up the Universal Championship and yelled at Xander.

Seth: I'm coming for what's mine! Hahaha!

But instead of dropping the title, Seth takes it and walks away with it.

Corey: What is he doing? That's not his!

Renee: With Seth, everything is his when he thinks it is.

Cole: Yup, that's true.

When Xander got backstage he, Vince, Hunter and Seth went to a room for a private meeting and all came back out half an hour later. Seth and Xander bumped into Lexi who was waiting for them, well she was waiting for Xander.

Lexi: What did y'all talk about?

Xander: Can't tell you princess.  It's a secret, Vince and Hunter said so.