Planning...

The next week...

Lexi: Ughhh...

Xander: What's wrong?

Lexi: I can't choose where our wedding should be.

Xander: Since we want a small wedding we have the option of having it here in Orlando, LA, or back at home in Columbus.

Lexi: That's the thing!  All three have some sentimental value to the both of us.

Xander: Hmm how about we choose Columbus. It's where it all started for the both of us.

Lexi: Hmm you're right.

Xander: Yup, where we first met...

Lexi: Where we became friends...

Xander: First kiss...

Lexi: Proposal...Alright! Home it is!

Xander: Good! Now can you help me with something?

Lexi: With what?

Xander: My keys are in the car stuck in the Bermuda Triangle and my hand is too big to fit in there.
*(For those that don't know, it's the space between the front seat and the center console of a car).

Lexi: Again?!?

Xander: Yeahhhh. Please? I'll give you a back rub tonight!

Lexi: Hmm, deal!

Smackdown...

Seth was standing in the ring furious because his plan backfired on sunday.

Seth: That was absolute bullshit! I had it won!

The crowd boos him.

Seth: Shut it you loud mouth losers!  I am Seth Rollins! I am the Architect! I am...

Xander interrupted Seth's mini melt down.

Xander: Seth, Seth, Seth!  Looks like you're having a melt-down!

Seth: It's no thanks to your bitchass!!!

Xander: That's not a kind way to talk about yourself.  I know you're a leach, but a bitch.  That's a setup...Nahhh who am I kidding! You're a massive bitch!

Crowd: Bitch! Bitch!

Seth: Funny! Very funny! Now I want a title shot!

Xander: A match? But you lost! Twice! As far as I can see it, you're back at the tail of the line.

Seth: Bull...

Xander: Oh yeah! One more thing!

Seth: What?

Xander: Just for your safety.

Seth: Safety?

Xander: On second thought, it don't matter. He's gunna kill you anyways.

Seth: Who?!?

As Xander walked away...

Crowd: Joe's gonna kill you!

Seth was stunned at the knowledge that Samoa Joe was returning from his injury that sidelined him for half a year.

Commentary...

Renee: Where is he?

Corey was about to reply when the crowd cheered louder. Back in the ring Seth hasn't realized that Joe ran from the back and hopped the barricade. Now he's standing behind him.