The Debut

At the gorilla

Xander ran inside the gorilla and shortly after Devon and Finlay came rushing in as well.  The remaining entrants all shared a chuckle at the sight of the older states men struggling to catch air after a quick run.

Hunter: Xander glad you made it just fine! You ready?

Xander: I'm ready, got all the jitters out of my system in the flight here.

By then Vince got up and walked to Xander and shook his hand.

Vince: Welcome! I've heard nothing but great news from you young man.  Hope you make it big here.

Xander: Thank you sir! I hope I don't disappoint you.

Vince: I hope too. Now get ready you're up in 20

Strowman, Buddy Murphy, Tozawa, and Montez all said good luck to the WWE "rookie" as his number was about to be called.

Arena
5...
4...
3...
2...
1...
BEEEEEPPPPP!

At first the fans were confused because of the new theme. Then popped off once his name and nickname popped up on the tron, "XANDER" "THE OUTLAW"

Xander walks out of the gorilla and into the area to be greeted with nothing but cheers and chants of , "Holy shit," "Outlaw," and "New Japan."

He stood there for a couple seconds to bask in the crowd's reaction and then pumps himself up by smacking his head a clue times.
Then runs toward the ring with much intensity and aggression (Think of Batista's Rumble entrance in 2010).

Backstage:

The former members of NJPW and Nikki Cross all said, "HOLY SHIT"

Finn: That fucking bastard didn't tell us he'd do this!

Anderson: YESSSSS!!!! I win!!

Shin: Dont forget about me, I called it first!!!

Ember shook her head and said, "men."

She notices that Alexa wasn't paying attention to the guys but was glued on the tv screen with a distant look on her face.

Ember: Lexi? You alright?

Lexi shook her head a bit.

Alexa: Um yeah, I just got lost in my head for a sec.

Ember: Alright then girl, let's enjoy the show.

Back in the arena

Xander enters the ring and comes face to face with The Viper, Randy Orton.
They had a stare off for a few seconds until, Corbin ruined it by attacking Xander from behind and not too soon Randy joined in.
As Corbin and Randy got him into the corner, Corbin was setting up for a running turnbuckle clothesline.
Xander counters by spearing him to Oblivion, but as he gets up Randy RKOs him.

*Backstage

AJ: Oohhhhhhh, thats gotta hurt.

Nikki: For Xander?

Finn: Nahhh, Corbin. That looked like it cracked a rib or two.

Everyone collectively agreed.

*Back in the ring

Randy and Corbin run rough shot in the ring and eliminated Ali, Gargano, Rey, and Shorty G. But that all ended when Stroman came in like a frieght train and double closthlined the pair and eliminating King Corbin after he hit him with the running powerslam.