Wrestlemania (Pt.1)

Day of Wrestlemania...

Superstars were rehearsing their entrances for the show later in the day and Xander was in the stands soaking the scene up.

Hunter: You nervous?

Xander: Not as much as you think, but looking at all of this now it is slowing getting to me.

Hunter: That's what everyone first time here is like.  Just soak it in, have fun and enjoy the moment.

Xander: Thank you. It's going to be a fun night.

Hunter: Alright, I have to go talk to Braun about his entrance. See you later!

Xander: See you later!

Xander sat there for a while lost in his thoughts and listening to music until someone hugged him from behind.

Alexa: Whatcha doin?

Xander: Admiring the view and trying not to let my nerves get the best of me.

Alexa: Don't worry, you'll do great.

Xander: Thanks princess.

Lexi gives him a kiss.

Alexa: Now, aren't you supposed to practice your entrance?

Xander: Done, was the first one here.

Alexa: Seriously?

Xander: Yeah...now lets go backstage and get dressed.

Alexa: I'll race ya!

She didn't give him a chance to reply before sprinting to the back.

Xander: Hey don't pull a me!...

And he starts chasing after her.

That night...

The four men that are going in the fatal four way are warming up in the gorilla.

Hunter: You guys ready to shake this stadium up?

Ali: More than ready!

Elias: Yes sir!

Cesaro: Let's tear this place apart!

Xander: I can agree to that!

Hunter: Alright! Elias you're up first!

Elias had his normal entrance but with a few other people dressed as him to signify his catch phrase, "Walk With Elias." (Think of Cena WM25).

Cesaro came out next with his traditional entrance with a few extra pyro in the background.

Ali came out after dressed in black and blue. In tribute to his job outside WWE he wore a glowing badge on his chest and walked out with a few of LAPD's finest.

Xander was the last to come out and his entrance was similar to his Chamber entrance.  The major difference is that his jacket still had the Assassin's Creed style hood, but on the chest had a grey ghost flamed skull inspired from Punisher.

A/N his walk-out is similar to Jay Briscoe's from ROH.

Announcer: From Pittsburgh, PA! Weighing in at 217 pounds! Eliaaass!

Crowd boos him.

Announcer: From Lucerne, Switzerland! Weighing in at 232 pounds! Ceeessssaaaaroooo!

He gets a mixed reception mainly because he's a "tweener."

Announcer: From Bolingbrook, Illinois. Weighing in at 185 pounds! Mustafaaa Aliiiiiiii!