Christmas

For the last 7 months Xander has been taking his rehab serious and slow just to ensure that he's 100% healthy. At the same time he was drafted to RAW and Lexi stayed in Smackdown.

Additionally, Xander and Lexi's relationship has blossomed and they revealed that they were together on Xander's birthday.

Lexi posted 2 pictures one was Xander hugging her from behind and kissing her.  The other is a picture from the first time they met.  It had Xander giving Lexi a piggyback ride.

@Alexa_bliss_wwe
"Happy birthday to the greatest man I've ever met in my life.  You entered my life when we were 5 and you became my bestest friend (idc if it's not a word).  Fate separated us 3 years later, but fate brought us back after 20 years.  I almost lost you earlier this year, but in every bad situation a good one arises.  I'm more than proud to call you my best friend, but I'm even prouder to call you my boyfriend.

Comments...

@Finnbalor: Finally y'all got together! Was worried ole laddie was going to be single for life lol

@niajaxwwe: happy for you best friend!!!!

@karlandersonwwe:  That's my good brotha!! And I won another bet!!!

@NessyPh4: So when's the wedding?🤔

Xander and Lexi both saw Karl's and Ness' responses and laughed.

A month later Lexi returned to work since Xander had healed enough to not need a lot of assistance. At the same time Xander is officially living with Lexi and he finally chose a car for Orlando...

  At the same time Xander is officially living with Lexi and he finally chose a car for Orlando

A Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

Christmas Eve...

Xander: Hey Unc!

Bob: What's up?

Xander: Hey can I talk to you privately? Don't want the ladies to walk-in on the conversation.

Bob: Sure!

The two walk into the spare room/Xander's old room.

20 minutes later...

Alexa, Angela, Ness, and Gramdma Kay walk into the house after their lunch at Olive Garden.

Alexa: Seriously? He did that?

Grandma Kay: Yup!

Angela: Can't believe he beat up 3 people at once.

Ness: My cousin was a hardass in high school.

Alexa: Why?

By that point the men were finished with their talk and caught the backend of the conversation.

Xander: That's because they were the same three that bullied me in middle school and I got tired of it.

Alexa: Aweee babe I'm sorry they did that.