Coming Home...

Post-Mania Smackdown

Seth was in the ring demanding for a rematch between him and Xander as soon as possible.

Seth: That was a fluke win by second year guy from Japan!  He doesn't belong here! The only reason he got his push is because of Little Miss Bliss and that hit and run accident from last year!

Commentary...

Pat: Well that was uncalled for.  You know I'm starting to hate this man the more he talks.

Renee: Welcome to the club buddy, welcome to the club.

Seth: I want my rematch dammit!

Xander's music hits and he walks to the ring to talk with Seth.

Xander: So, you want a rematch?

Seth: Yes!

Xander: Alright, you got your rematch.

Seth: See? Was that so...

He didn't finish his statement because Xander clobbered him with a Pacquiao-esque left hook.

Pat: Oooh hoho baby! He's knocked the fuck out!

Cole: Seth's our guys.

Renee: Oh there is a god! One more minute of him bitching and I was going to stab my ears out.

Xander grabbed Rollins by the hair.

Xander: Don't piss me off.

And he then proceeded to hit Seth with a modified triple tap.  Instead of a third brain buster he switched it to a jackhammer.  And he stood over Seth with both titles raised above his head.

Backstage post SD...

Xander: Hey, since Smackdown is going to be at Columbus next week why don't we fly there and spend the week with your parents?

Alexa: That sounds like a great idea! Lemme just call in a few favors so the pets can be looked after for the week.

Xander: Don't sweat it! I'll just call Ness.

Alexa: You sure she wants to do that?

Xander: She has an attachment to your dogs and she absolutely loves Larry-Steve.

Alexa: Alright! Let's go!

The two fly out to Columbus and arrived early Saturday morning.  They spent the whole day catching up with Lexi's parents and telling old and new stories with one another.

Saturday night...

The four were sitting on the living-room couches when Angela asked Xander a question.

Angela: Have you visited your parents since you left?

Xander: Never did.

Angela: Why honey?

Xander: Growing up it was too much at the time for me to comeback and when I got into wrestling I dedicated my time to it and next thing you know I got too busy.

Alexa: We'll go together whenever you're ready to ok?

Xander: Thanks princess and I was thinking of visiting for the past year and tomorrow is the best chance to do it.

Bob: Why young man?

Xander: Because, we're all here and I'm ready to go see them again.

Alexa: Alright and I'll be with you the whole time ok?

Xander: Wouldn't want any other way.

Sunday at the cemetery...

It was cloudy and overcast day with a chance of rainfall.  The four slowly walked to the gravestone of Xander's parents.  The first to get there were Bob and Angela and they spent a minute before laying down flowers and before walking away.