OutLaw vs. Architect

Smackdown...

It backstage before the show started.  Ember, Nikki, and Naomi were sitting in catering chatting with each other when Lexi walked in.

Ember: Heyy best friend!

Nikki: Hey Lexi!

Naomi: What's up girl?

Lexi: Nothing much!

Ember: Somethings different about you. It's like you're glowing more than usual.

Lexi: Awe thanks!

Then Lexi does her signature cute pose. That's when they noticed the diamond ring on her finger.

Ember: Damn girl, you spoiled yourself with that!

Naomi: Damn you know how to choose a ring!

Lexi: I didn't choose it.  Let's just say he put a ring on it...

Ember: Does that mean?

Lexi: Yeap

Nikki: He finally ashes you?!????

Lexi: Uh Huh...

Naomi: GIRL! Congratulations!

The friends embraced Lexi and congratulated her, but doing so it caused a scene in catering.

Woods: What's going on here?

Ember: Xander finally popped the question and little missy here said yes!

Big E: God Damn! Look at the stud on that!

Kofi: Ooooohhh, boy knows how to choose em!

Woods: Where is he anyways?

Lexi: With Hunter, Vince and Seth going over their segment for later.

Later that night...

Seth: Why are y'all booing for? Is it because I kicked your hero's ass? Or is it because I stole his Universal championship? Or is it just because you sheeps and bitches don't like me?

The booing intensified.

Seth: Ehhh screw you all.  I'm doing what's best for Seth Rollins and what's best for Seth Rollins is this Universal Title on my waist.  Now if Xander will gladly let me have my rematch this will be over.

Said person came out and stood on the entrance stage with his IC title on his waist.

Seth: Hey aren't you missing something Hahaha! Wait where your other one? Did you lose that too?!? Hahahahahaha!

Xander: I got two announcements. 1. I relinquished Intercontinental Championship and 2 don't worry I'm not injured.

Seth: Cut to the chase small dick!

Xander: That's funny coming from a guy with performance issues. I'll let y'all's imagination run wild on that one.

Seth: Oh real mature of you!

Xander: Moving on...I talked with Hunter and he said our title match will happen at Money in the Bank but there's a catch.

Seth: What is it?

Vince McMahon shows up on the Titantron.

Vince: Your match at Money in the Bank will be a title match, but it won't be for the Universal Championship.

Seth: What the fuck you mean old ass?

Vince: I'll ignore that. Seth it's because the Universal Championship as of 3pm eastern standard time has been retired! I've come to my senses and deemed the title to be ugly and a copy of the WWE title. Now for it's replacement!