Elimination Chamber

Perviously...

The mystery man stood in the ring holding the lead-pipe and staring the three down until he motions behind them.

The three turn around and were greeted by kendo sticks by Alexa and Nikki.  Elias ran from the two women but doing so he ran to the ring.  The mystery man laid him out with the pipe again and Smackdown closed out with Elias laying in the ring with the mystery man standing tall with the pipe on one hand and the IC title on the other.

Elimination Chamber...

Women's SD Chamber Participants: Alexa, Sasha, Bayley, Nikki, Mandy, Ember(c).

Cole: Welcome to ELIMININATION CHAMBER!

The commentators do their thing at the begining of the event.

SD Women's Chamber Match...

The first two that started the match were Sasha and Beyley...y'all should know how that went.

Third person to come out was Ember and she held them off until the fourth person came in which was Mandy.

Mandy was eliminated first via Banks statement and cross-face combo by Sasha and Bayley.

Nikki came in next and attacked Bayley while Ember got back up and attacked Sasha. They traded blows until Sasha raked Ember's eyes.

Bayley and Sasha then focused on Nikki and eliminated her from the match.
It was practically 2 v 1 until Alexa came out and immediately attacked Sasha.

While Alexa and Sasha were having a fight session by one of the pods, Bayley mysteriously got brass knuckles and clobbered Ember and eliminated her.

Alexa took out Sasha for the time being via DDT on the exposed steel grate (annoyed that they padded up the chamber).

Bayley: How dare you do that?!?

Alexa: Try me bitch!

Alexa then slapped her and DDT'ed her on the grate as well. As she got up she climbed up to the top of the pod and hit Bayley with the Twisted Bliss.

Bayley was eliminated and it was down to Sasha and Alexa.

Cole: Man those two really hate each other.

Corey: Get her Bliss! Win this!

Renee: I need some popcorn.

In the Chamber...

Alexa got the upper hand by dodging Sasha's corner clothesline and proceeded to stomp her in the corner.

Then Alexa dragged Sasha to the middle of the ring and hit her with Insult to Injury and was about to set up Twisted Bliss until Bayley attacked her from the back.

Now Sasha and Bayley are taunting Alexa who is sitting/laying at the turnbuckle.

Sasha: Awee is the poor little Miss Bitch about to cry?

Bayley: You're nothing but a hack champ!

Sasha stood Alexa up in the corner and Bayley was setting up to clobber her with the brass knucks like she did with Ember...

They hesitated when the lights in the arena flickered.

Bayley: He's here...

Sasha: It just flickered, just an arena malfunction or something.  Now let's go and finish her off!

After the reassurance Sasha grabs and places Alexa's hands behind her back and Bayley sets up again, until...

*Lights go off for 5 seconds and come back on*