From the Shadows...

WWE Backstage...

CM Punk: Man Renee the ending of last Smackdown was eventful with the three stooges cutting a half decent promo to a mysterious attack on the bearded stooge.

Renee laughing was his description.

Renee: That was honestly confusing and a bit terrifying.

CM Punk: All I know is, that person is hella pissed off. It's one thing to blindside someone but it's another to turn the lights off and using a lead pipe.

Renee: They all deserve what that person has in store for their actions against Alexa.

CM Punk: But there is good news for Alexa Bliss fans!

Renee: Thats right! WWE doctors have said that she is cleared to participate in the SD women's championship match in the chamber.

CM Punk: Yes! And that ladies and gents concludes WWE Backstage and tune in to Smackdown where hopefully we'll see the person behind the attack on Elias.

Smackdown

Currently showing a backstage scene of Sasha and Bayley we're standing by catering.

Sasha: Bay, why are you so fidgitty for?

Bayley: Don't you remember what happened last week?

Sasha: So what? His beef is with Elias not us. Now let's get ready for your match with Bliss' lackey.

Bayley: Alright let's go.

The two leave the area but after a few seconds the camera pans to the left and a figure dressed in a black leather jacket with a skull face mask walks out from behind one of the tall crates.

The jacket looks like that but fully black with dark red zippers.

Towards the end of  Bayley's match with Nikki.

Nikki has the upper hand on Bayley and does her finisher. As she goes to cover Sasha distracts the ref and Nikki tries to knock her off but Sasha avoid it and it gives Bayley enough time to smack her in the back.

Commentary...

Cole: Well that's not fair.

Corey: There goes Mrs. Attention seeker again.

In the ring...

Bayley hit Nikki for the Bayley to belly and goes for the cover

Ref: 1,...2,...

Just before the three count the lights went out and the same musice from the week before hit.

Commentary...

Renee: You don't think it's the same guy we saw earlier?

Corey: I sense some bad intentions.

The music cuts off and the light comeback on...
Bayley and the ref are confused until they noticed a hooded figure in the ring.