Prologue

*i do not own Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's or it's characters. all rights go to the rightful creator of the franchise! i only own my original character, Xina Fey*
*I do not own the two upcoming arts/pictures; all credit goes to the rightful owner.*

The calm ocean drifts a wooden canoe with a basket and blanket. In that basket was a sleeping baby bundled up in the blanket. The wind and sea carries the baby to a direction that would affect that baby's life forever. A new, forever home for the baby. And in that direction is an abandoned city known as Satellite.

A young woman decided to take a stroll away from her home and go walk around. From time to time, this woman will clear her mind from all the children and people she has healed and cared for in Satellite, especially after the Zero Reverse incident happened a month ago. She loves to help others, and she especially loves taking care of the children who do not have homes or parents to take care of them, but every once in awhile, she has to clear her mind to regain her mental stability.

The sun shown down on her as the dark clouds moved away from it, uncovering the sun for the first time since the Zero Reverse. She then felt the wind blow suddenly in the middle of her walk. She heard a slight whistle travel past her ear as if it was a calling. Confused as she was, she moves her dark brown hair away from her ears to have a better listen.

Once again, the wind blows from her left side and makes another whistle, this time, more clearer. Then the wind moves to the opposite direction, a little more harsher. The gust of wind makes her look at the direction it was traveling to. She sees past the trees and got a glimpse of a body of water. She hummed in curiosity and decided to follow where the sudden wind travelled.

Once she reached at the dead end of the shoreline, she furrowed her eyebrows as she saw nothing but the glistening light the ocean was reflecting from the sun.

"Why did I think it would lead me anywhere?" She questioned herself. A sigh escapes her lips. "I must be going crazy," she mumbled to herself.

The woman turns around to leave the beach, but another gust of wind blows at her, stopping her. "What in the name-" She started but paused once she heard what sounded like something crashed onto the sand from the water.

She turns to her right to see a wooden canoe. Curiosity, again, fulfilled her behavior as she slowly walks over to the canoe. At first, she assumed it was vacant, but as she got closer, she saw a couple seagulls sitting in the canoe. They flew away once she became visible to them. She also saw a basket with a blanket inside. Slowly and carefully, she lifts one end of the blanket, revealing a sleeping baby's face.

The woman gasps softly. She looks around and then out to the ocean to see absolutely no one and nothing. She looks back down at the baby to see the baby wasn't sleeping no more. The baby started to cry as it awakened from its long sleep.

The woman could tell from the baby's cries that it's hungry and lonely. She cooed as she carefully picked up the fragile, crying baby. "There, there. You're okay now," The woman says softly as she held the baby in her arms.

The woman then looks back in the basket to see two slips of folded paper. She reached to one of the papers and unfolded it.

It was a picture of a woman holding the same baby she was holding onto now. In the picture, the mother had a crown-like head piece with the sun symbol on it.

"Royalty?"

The mother had golden blonde hair with bright golden yellow eyes. Her cheeks were slightly pink and her lips that curved into a smile were rosy pink.