Chapter 35: Battle of the Marks Part One

*edited 07/14/2020*

*im sorry for the long wait, but here it is! i hope you guys like this chapter, even though it may be confusing during the duel part, but i tried my best to try to make it easier to understand lol*

Battle of the Marks Part One

The King of the Netherworld was slowly approaching New Domino City. He was now walking through the ocean that separates New Domino City and Satellite. Behind him in Satellite, Xina was on Blister's duel runner speeding through the broken city. She felt the earth rumble, catching her off guard. Xina mutters, "Goodwin must have already summoned his Earthbound Immortal. I have to hurry!"

The rumble stops as she finally approaches the unfinished bridge. She thinks, "There is no other way." She pushes the throttle harder, making her drive faster. The engine roared loudly as she was driving on the bridge. She sees herself driving closer and closer to the end of the bridge. She exclaims, "Here goes nothing!"

Xina flew in the air. She felt her moon mark glow, confusing her. Before she knew it, her vision was engulfed in a white flash. It soon disappears as she sees herself on the grounds of New Domino City. Xina stops her runner as she looks back at Satellite and the unfinished bridge.

Many questions filled her mind. "I transported again. But how?" Xina questions out loud before looking down at her glowing moon mark.

Her thoughts were then interrupted by loud sounds of screeching from birds. Xina looks up to see the King of the Netherworld shooting large pieces of goop that slowly transformed to birds. They were flying towards the direction where the duel is taking place. Xina looks up to see the birds flying over her and mutters, "This is not good."

Xina revs up the runner again before driving towards the temple where the others were at. Xina noticed that the streets were quite vacant. Xina then finally was able to see what was going on. She gasps at the sight of it. Goodwin's Earthbound Immortal was now on the field with one other dragon that resembled the sun.

Xina continued driving as she saw Black Rose Dragon and Ancient Fairy Dragon destroying most of the birds

Xina continued driving as she saw Black Rose Dragon and Ancient Fairy Dragon destroying most of the birds. Xina looked on the symbol of the Earthbound Immortal and saw that Yusei was the only one dueling against Goodwin. Xina wonders, "Wait, where's Crow?!"

She then notices Crow laying on the track with his damaged duel runner beside him. Xina quickly activates the screen to see the life points of the duel.

Crow's life points: 1
Jack's life points: 1
Yusei's life points: 4000
Goodwin's life points: 7900

Jack mutters, "Oh no. If I have 1000 or less life points, Fiendish Chain is destroyed."

Goodwin smirks as he responds, "Yes, that's right Jack. And that means my Sun Dragon Inti is free! The King of the Netherworld is also close to laying waste into this wretched world!"