Chapter 36: Battle of the Marks Part Two

*edited 07/14/2020*

*SURPRISE! i bet you weren't expecting this chapter to come out so soon haha! you're welcome ;)*
*i apologize if there are any grammatical mistakes or anything like that, i didn't really proof read*

Previously

"Xina?" Yusei questions in shock.

Crow and Jack were still lying on the ground. They both heard Yusei on their runners mics, making them look up. "Xina is here?" Crow managed to ask.

Jack heard Crow through his duel runner mic and responds, "About time."

Xina glares up at Goodwin and shouts, "You hurt my friends! You put the lives of innocent people in danger! If you think that I will let you get away with this, you are terribly wrong!"

Goodwin hummed in thought. He then smirks, "If it's a duel you want, it's a duel you'll get. But know this Xina. I have the power of both light and dark. I am unstoppable and no one can stop me, and the King of the Netherworld!"

-

"Since I didn't attack last round, my Day-Star Alicorn ability is activated and gains 600 attack points! [ATTK: 2800 -> 3400] Next activate Sunny Addition from my hand. With it, my Day-Star Alicorn gains an extra 600 attack points. [ATTK: 3400 -> 4000]"

"That's it? That's your plan? How pathetic," Goodwin comments with a scoff.

"I am not finished," Xina tells him.

Goodwin's eyes widen, "What do you mean?"

"I mean that you are underestimating our bond we share. I am using the trap Crow left behind, Black Wing Anchor! Now by sending Black Wing Anchor to the graveyard, Day-Star Alicorn gains 2500 attack points this turn!" Xina explains.

[ Day-Star Alicorn ATTK: 3400 -> 5900 ]

"What!?" Goodwin exclaims in shock.

"That's why Crow release Black Armor Master on his last move. Not for himself but for the team!" Yusei shouts.

"So now its time I destroy your Sun Dragon Inti! Go Day-Star Alicorn!" Xina shouts, pointing at the Sun dragon.

"Fool! Any monster that destroys Sun Inti is also destroyed and you take damage equal to your monsters attack points," Goodwin mentions.

Day-Star Alicorn is destroyed.

Xina's life points: 4000 -> 1100

"You activated one of Day-Star Alicorn's special abilities. When she is destroyed in battle while it's still my turn, I can resurrect her back onto my field and summon a tuner monster as well. Not only can I do that, but since her original attack points are 2800, any monster that has 2800 or less attack points is automatically summoned by removing a monster on the field. Which means Yusei can remove his Shield Warrior from play and summon out his Stardust Dragon!"

Shield Warrior was removed from play which allowed Yusei to summon out his Stardust Dragon [ATTK: 2500].

Day-Star Alicorn returns [ATTK: 2800] and Xina summons out her Sunshine Eagle [ATTK: 1200].

"You are still a fool Xina because since you destroyed Sun Dragon Inti, I'm allowed to summon back his counter partner from the graveyard. Come back Moon Dragon Quilla!" Goodwin explains.

[ Moon Dragon Quilla ATTK: 2500 ]

"I play Jack's trap, Conquest of Supreme Ruler. Now that remove this card to the graveyard, you no longer summon Moon Dragon Quilla!" Xina responds as the card fades away along with Goodwin's dragon.
"And let's not forget Wise Owl's ability. I am allowed to summon a monster from my hand to my field. And it looks like I am summoning Dark Moon Leopard! [ATTK: 2300] I am done for now," Xina says.