Chapter 27: Ancient Fairy Dragon Returns

*edited 07/12/2020*

*i am not writing the whole Devack vs Leo and Luna duel. It's mostly going to be Luna in the Spirit World and there will be another OC*

*this is also a long chapter*

Ancient Fairy Dragon Returns

It was the next morning, but it wasn't noticeable since the black clouds covered the sky. Everyone was ready in their vehicles to go start their missions. Trudge, Leo and Luna were in the Sector Security van with no roof. Mina and Akiza were also in another Sector Security van. Jack was on his white duel runner. Yusei was on his red duel runner with Xina beside him on a Sector Security duel runner.

"This is it you guys. Are you ready, Luna?" Yusei asks, looking over at her.

"Yup," Luna responds.

"Hey, I'm ready too!" Leo mentions with a smile.

Yusei lightly smiles back. "Alright, lets go show these Dark Signers how us Signers do things!" Yusei says, raising his voice. He revs up his runner before speeding forward.

Everyone then sped off to their destinations.

-

Trudge and the twins drive through an dark area. Ravens were cawing all around them as Leo notices their glowing red eyes. Leo felt nervous and creeped out.

Luna gently taps his arm, causing him to get spooked and scream on the top of his lungs. "Luna, don't do that! You scared me!" Leo tells her feeling sweat drip down his forehead.

Luna responds, "You scare me when you scream like that."

"I'm sorry. I'm getting the creeps here, especially when those birds are staring at me like that," Leo says, looking back at the ravens.

"I knew it. You shouldn't have came, Leo," Luna says.

Leo looks over to her and gives her a reassuring smile. "Nah, it's all cool. I'm just pretending to be scared so you wouldn't have to be scared," He tells her.

He then takes out his duel disk and puts it on. Luna was confused by this as she asks, "And why are you wearing your duel disk?"

"I'm getting ready! Come on you Dark Signers! Come get a load of my Morphtronics!" Leo exclaims with confidence and excitement in his voice.

"I am the one who is going to be dueling. Not you," Luna points out.

Trudge lightly chuckles.

Then Luna sees a bright light all around her along with a voice. Her eyes widen in shock as she had no idea what was going on and no idea why she was seeing this. The light fades as she sat still, wondering what that was.

Leo notices her discomfort and asks, "Is there something wrong?"

"What was that screaming?" Luna asks.

"What screaming? I didn't hear anything," Leo tells her as he looks around.

"Figures. But I just thought you heard it too since it was so loud... I think someone from the Spirit World is calling for me," Luna tells him.

"What did it sound like? Was it Ancient Fairy Dragon?" Leo questions.

Trudge then asks, "Hey, what are you kids talking about? What is up with this "Spirit World" talk?"

Leo turns to Trudge and answers, "Luna can talk to duel monster spirits from the Spirit World."

"How stupid do you think I am?" Trudge says, not believing him.