Chapter 22: Kittynapped

500 pounds=226 kilograms
600 pounds=272 kilograms

🐈🐈🐈

I don't think I heard him right. He's doing what to me? Kittynapping me? How dare he act cute in this situation!

Fight me. In the mother fucking. PIT.

"W-what makes you think-" I was planning on ending this sentence with 'you can hold me hostage' but he answers it as if I'd asked a different question.

"That I'm cute?" he flutters his lashes while smiling. "Someone once told me that I was the most adorable wolf they'd ever seen. And she isn't the type that gives out compliments easily so I believe her."

"She sounds like an idiot." I blurt, knowing full well he's talking about me.

"Kitty-"

"No! Don't Kitty me! Get the fuck out of my way!" Both of my hands come to rest on each of his biceps and I push. "Let me-"

HOLD UP.

Since when were his biceps this robust? The muscles under my palms feel hard as rocks and larger than I can ever remember seeing them. He isn't weak. Being picked up effortlessly a moment ago was proof of that. In fact I vaguely remember a brief conversation where he'd offhandedly mentioned that werewolves were stronger than normal humans but I'd never thought to check it for myself.

I wiggle my fingers a bit, feeling around and squeezing in curiosity until I realize what he's doing.

"Are you flexing?"

"Are you impressed?"

That smirk apparently isn't going to go anywhere.

Groaning in vexation, I move my hands from his arms to shove against his chest-

STOP.

That's even better.

What the hell? Is he completely ripped under there?

And what gym does he go to cause I might be interested in a membership.

Seriously.

I huff out a deep breath of annoyance and try to focus on the task at hand—trying to escape from this apparently beefed up, testosterone driven version of my soon to be ex boyfriend.

That was a mouthful.

...that's what she said.

Dammit Y/n, focus!

My palms shove into a way too interesting chest as hard as I can, putting all my weight into it—not that it does me any good. Namjoon just watches, seemingly amused by my fruitless endeavor.

"YAH!" I finally holler and drop my arms when I realize he hasn't budged a single centimeter. "Move your fat ass, Namjoon!"

"My butt isn't fat." he huffs. "It's thicc."

"Whatever." The words come out of me from between grinding teeth. "Let me go."

"No."

"Move!"

"No."

"Move right now!"

"No."

"Namjoon!"

"Kitty."

Clearly he isn't going to let me go anytime soon so I switch tactics.

"You're gonna have to let me go eventually, my dad will be home in a few hours." I can hold out for a few hours. Right?