Chapter 25: I'm Mine

A/n: If you like hybrid/mate stories check out Cieo_D They just started writing so could use the support/advice. Also gave me a shout out so I'm loyal for life now (it doesn't take much to please me)

Also she did some artwork for this story 💜💜💜💜

🐈🐈🐈

🐈🐈🐈

Like a parent of a group of rowdy teenagers, Jin managed to get us all into the dining room to eat dinner, all the while scolding the boys for laughing at Namjoon's expense. Conveniently forgetting that it was he himself that had proudly proclaimed to have found the album in the first place.

When first entering I had moved to sit next to Taehyung but shaking his head and appearing nervous, Namjoon had escorted me to sit between himself and Jin, for some reason. I'll have to ask him about it later.

The food was incredible, as I thought it would be since I'd gotten to try Jin's cooking before in Namjoon's lunchboxes. There was so much of it that I wondered what he was thinking, making such a feast, but then the guys practically inhaled all of it before moving onto the dessert I'd brought, and that answered that question.

After all that and the cleanup they'd pulled out Monopoly.

It was, to say the least, chaotic.

Every single time Namjoon rolled the dice he knocked everyone's players and buildings off the board.

Jin only ever seemed to land good rolls and was soon rolling in fake cash and cockily counting it in front of everyone.

Every other turn somehow had Jungkook and Jimin in jail.

Whenever he was able to get more cash or buy a new property Hoseok would jump up and perform a cute dance while laughing, that always had me giggling but everyone else acted as though it were normal and paid it no mind.

Yoongi was doing really well until Taehyung casually destroyed all of his success with a few moves, all with a calm smile on his face. After a dramatic scream from him, he stayed grumpy for the longest time.