11| You Are My Joy

"Ugh, where are we going?" Sooyoung mumbled and looked around the lobby. Why was it so empty?

"I'm taking you to my room."

"Your room? Is this your place?"

"No, it's a hotel."

"What are we going to do?"

"Whatever you want, baby."

Stumbling into the elevator, Taehyung immediately captured the girl's lips in his, causing the singer to wrap her arms around the actor's neck and passionately return the kiss. They felt nothing but lust, desiring each other's bodies and touches, not caring if anyone saw them.

At this point, the alcohol had definitely kicked in.

When the couple reached their luxurious suite and fell on the bed, Taehyung quickly tore his shirt off and removed his belt, not looking away for once. Sooyoung bit her lips, panting when he smirked and watched as she pressed her legs tighter together.

"Why so shy? You weren't this uncertain at the party a few hours ago," he whispered, his deep and husky voice running shivers down her spine. Leaning down with a beastly look in his eyes, Taehyung kissed the younger again and slowly undressed her, feeling more confident because of Sooyoung's soft moans.

"I- I want you," she managed to breath out, toes curling as he stared to leave hickeys on her neck and chest.

"With pleasure."

"Fuck," Taehyung groaned when he finally woke up, seeing that it was already past 10 a.m. His head ached like crazy and he cursed at himself, regretting listening to Bogum and drinking everything his friend had handed him at the party last night.

"Why am I never learning from my mistakes?"

He slowly started getting dressed and ignored the naked girl lying on the bed, peacefully sleeping and not noticing that her secret affair was planning to leave without a word.

Suddenly, Taehyung's phone rang. It was Hyungsik.

"Taehyung, where the fuck are you?!"

"Ugh, don't yell at me like that! I'm already about to throw up."

"Well, no shit, we all feel like that. Are you still with that girl?"

"Yeah, I think her name was.. Joy?"

"You fucking slept with that Red Velvet member?! Are you crazy?!"

"She couldn't resist me, what can I say," he smiled and looked back at the sleeping figure.

"You idiot, you don't even know her real name."

"Whatever. Where are the others? We kinda got separated."

"Bogum is with me, that guy is hella wasted. I don't know about Yoona though, I think her boyfriend picked her up."

"And Jungkook?"

"I already texted him, but he's probably still asleep."

"So he went home?"

"Yeah, he was pretty drunk too. It was crazy, man! We definitely partied like there was no tomorrow. "

"Babe?"

Taehyung took a deep breath and closed his eyes in annoyance.

Shit, she's awake.

"I'll call you later, hyung."

"Taehyung?"

He turned around and awkwardly searched for his shirt as Sooyoung sat up, watching him in confusion.