27| Touch Me There

Jimin opened his eyes and immediately shut them close again as the sunlight filtered through his dark curtains, the sudden brightness blinding him.

"Ugh, what time is it?" He groaned and caressed his tired eyes before sitting up, "I really hate mornings.."

"Me too."

The model shrieked and turned his head to look at Jungkook who smiled at him lazily, his face pressing against a pillow while his lower half was hidden under covers.

"Hyung! You nearly gave me a heart attack," he whined and pouted when the other just laughed at him.

"I'm sorry, babe."

"I know you're not. When did you wake up?"

"A few minutes ago. It's still early though, we can go back to sleep."

"No, let's get ready and have breakfast!"

"I'm too tired, Jimin.." Jungkook murmured and closed his eyes again.

"Hey, don't fall asleep!"

"Stop me if you can."

"Hyung, I'm not tired anymore!"

"That's not my problem."

"Why are you so mean?" Jimin groaned and crossed his arms, studying the doctor's naked back and strong muscles. He blushed after remembering the events of last night and bit his bottom lip.

"What are you thinking?"

"N-nothing."

"Liar."

"I'm not lying!"

"Then stop staring at me like Jaewon stares at food."

"Can't you just spend some time with me?" He asked in a sweet tone and laid down to reduce their distance, "I'm bored."

"Mhm.."

Jimin sighed and decided to lay down on Jungkook's back as an attempt to get his attention, not caring if he was behaving like a child now.

"Get off me," Jungkook hummed in annoyance, but the model just hugged him tightly.

"Jimin, seriously.."

"Open your eyes, please."

"Give me five more minutes."

"Okay..One, two, three-"

"Do you really have to count?"

"Four- I wouldn't if you just stopped sleeping!"

"Ugh, why are you always so stubborn?"

"Deal with it," Jimin answered and sat up to straddle his lower back, his hands sliding over Jungkook's shoulders and arms. He started massaging them and smirked when he heard the doctor moan in satisfaction.

"Does that feel good, Hyung?" He asked seductively, also enjoying touching him.

"Yes.. please don't stop."

After a few minutes, Jimin felt a little cold since he wasn't wearing a shirt either and looked around to search for his nightgown.

"Have you seen my nightie?"

"Hm?"

He lifted their covers up and instead found his black dress shirt lying under them. It smelled like alcohol, but Jimin still decided to wear it. Slipping his hands into the dark sleeves, he chose to leave every button open and continued kneading Jungkook's skin. Sometimes, he'd even bend down to rub his erected nubs against the latter's back.