14: Part2| Want

"Guys, I got the drinks! And look who I found on my way back!"

Because of the dark lights, it was hard for Jimin to recognize the figure standing in front of him at first. But as soon as he saw the rapper's grinning face, the model immediately jumped up and hugged him tightly.

"Hyung!"

"Ahh, Jimin-ah! It's been a while."

Jungkook frowned when the stranger started spinning the smaller around while Taehyung dropped onto the seat right next to him. "Don't worry, they're just friends," he laughed and offered him a glass of gin.

"I wasn't-"

"Who's this good-looking man?" A voice spoke up happily, making Jungkook smile too.

Is he drunk or in general just an awfully cheerful person?

"His name is Jungkook, hyung. We met him at a party," Jimin answered and winked, causing the doctor's grin to become even wider.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Jung Hoseok, the owner of this place," he introduced himself and did a little bow.

"Taehyung, where's my drink?"

"I brought three glasses.."

"No, only two! Ugh, are you seriously this drunk?" Jimin groaned, not believing that his friend wasn't able to count properly anymore.

"Come on, I'll buy you one," Hoseok said and pulled him by his wrist, "We'll be right back!"

Jungkook watched as they disappeared in between the big crowd, ready to follow them because he wanted to see how close they really were. Even though Taehyung had already assured him that they were just friends, he somehow still felt a little.. jealous?

Then again, seeing Jimin this comfortable with other men shouldn't be really suprising.

"Come on, let's dance," Taehyung suddenly yelled and stood up, nearly loosing his balance if Jungkook hadn't grabbed his arm.

"Dude, you're too drunk-"

"Just shut up and follow me!"

-

"One glass of rum, please."

"Hyung, I don't like rum."

"That's because you've never tasted a good one before."

Jimin rolled his eyes, but still accepted the drink.

"Thank you."

"So, is he a friend or..?"

"Who?"

"You know who I'm talking about."

"We just met."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup."

"Well, it didn't look like that a few minutes ago."

Jimin sighed and put the glass down. He wasn't in the mood for that conversation tonight. Especially not with someone like Hoseok who he had a past with.

"What's your point?"

"Listen, I saw the way he was looking at you. It seemed like you were going to kiss!"

"He's a friend-"

"A MARRIED friend, Jimin."

"Do you care about our relationship this much? Or are you just upset about the fact that it's not you who's allowed to touch me like that anymore?" He asked calmly and raised an eyebrow at him. Hoseok laughed in disbelief and took a sip of the rum, breaking the eye contact to hide how Jimin's question had stunned him.