38| I Know Something You Don't

This update took sooo long, I'm sorry. But I was really busy with school, and didn't want to rush it! Anyway, enjoy reading this pretty long chapter.

---

Friday

"We're here, Sir."

Jimin stared at the huge mansion, face blank and not showing any kind of reaction. He still remembered his talk with Seokjin last night, in fact it was all he could think of after leaving.

"Maybe because you want Jungkook to be yours only?"

Bullshit. Being jealous of their marriage would mean that feelings were starting to get involved, and Jimin was sure this wasn't the case. The last person he fell in love with had been Hoseok, and the older made him realize that showing emotions wouldn't do you any favors and just make things more complicated. Instead, you should only give a fuck about yourself and enjoy every single minute of your life- without crying for anyone.

Still, he found himself visiting Jungkook's family. He shouldn't get involved with them, after all they were just having an affair. But the model liked hurting others and himself. So he played along, penetrated into the doctor's life and made sure everyone knew about fucking Park Jimin.

"Sir?"

The voice of Kangho tore him out of his thoughts, and he opened the car door to step outside.

"Wait for me here, it shouldn't take too long," Jimin mumbled and left, not glancing back when he walked towards the villa. Right on time, the door opened and a happy Young Ae appeared, approaching him with open arms and a smile so wide, her cheeks must've hurt.

"Finally! What took you so long, sweetheart?"

The model smirked as he climbed up the stairs, eyes glued on the excited woman and a following maid who probably didn't expect her to actually leave the house impatiently to greet him.

"Mrs. Jeon! It's so nice to see you," he chuckled and let Young Ae pull him into a big hug. Judging from how comfortable they were with each other, it was hard to believe that they had met only two nights ago.

"Oh, I'm so happy you agreed to hang out. Let's have a nice tea party, shall we?"

Jimin didn't even have the chance to answer as he was already pulled inside, the nervous maid quickly grabbing his bag and jacket to put them away.

"Yeah, it's going to be so fun!"

Young Ae led him towards their familiar living room and gestured to take a seat at the table. Judging from the many prepared pastries and snacks, the woman had really made an effort to impress Jimin and make him feel welcomed in the best way possible. It somehow reminded him of Taehyung's grandmother, and he mentally noted to visit her too.

"I know this invitation was quite short-term, but I'm happy you're here! Jungkook's friends are also considered as my friends," Young Ae chuckled and grabbed the teapot, "Tea?"

"Yes, thank you. You really have a nice home, Mrs. Jeon. Now that it's not crowded, I can actually pay more attention to the interior."

"Oh my, you really have such a beautiful way of speaking. Your voice is like honey- sweet and gentle."

Jimin blushed slightly, the sudden compliment catching him off guard. Young Ae obviously seemed to like him, but he hadn't expected her to be this flattering.

"Anyway, you like the decoration? To be honest, I'm thinking of changing it. Your mother's house inspired me to buy new furniture, so I've already talked to a few designers."