53| Waves Of Fear

"This rain is making me sick."

Taehyung hummed, seemingly in thoughts as his tired eyes stared out of the window, watching the other cars pass them in an absent manner.

"These days you always find something to complain about," he commented, voice weak and listless, "You should be excited. We're going to Paris."

"Funny hearing you say that when you literally sound like you're regretting getting inside this car in the first place."

"I didn't sleep well last night, that's all."

Jimin turned his head to look at him, arms crossed and a mischievous smile on his face.

"Yeah, sure. You're just upset about the fact that Yoongi left Seoul again."

"Why would I be? He already told me he'd come visit me more often."

"Ha, you really believe that? He's so busy all the time, you probably won't see him for another few months. Stop being depressed and move on."

The actor turned towards his best friend and glared at him angrily.

"He promised, and I trust him. Don't you try to ruin this for me, Min."

"Oh, so you're still in that denial phase-"

"What's the matter with you?" Taehyung asked sharply, "Can't you see I'm not in the mood for these stupid jokes?"

"I was just being honest, why are you so freaking sensitive?" Jimin rolled his eyes and laughed, "I'm telling you how it really is. You guys won't be a thing, just give it up already."

"You're such an asshole. What, did Jungkook didn't let you suck his dick last time and now you're letting it out on me or what?"

The model's face fell, expression turning dark in a matter of seconds. If looks could kill, Taehyung would've probably been dead by now.

"You don't know anything. Don't even dare to bring him up."

"All I know is that he's probably fucking the hell out of his wife right now and guess what: you can't do a single thing about it," the younger stated nonchalantly, "But hey, at least you can waste your time by dealing with your dysfunctional family."

"Fuck you, Tae!"

"Guys, knock it off. I'm trying to make a phone call!" Taehyung's manager raised her voice and turned around to glare at them both before facing the front again. For the next five minutes, they completely ignored each other and went back to their own thoughts. Taehyung continued to worry about his relationship with Yoongi, whereas Jimin recalled yesterday's event.

"Got nothing else to say? You're usually so good at defending yourself, though."

"This doesn't make any sense-"

"Why? I just told you to get out. I'm pretty sure there's not much to get confused about. I obviously don't want you here. Just fucking leave."

"Fucking bastard," he murmured under his breath. Taehyung immediately stared back at him, looking more than offended.

"What?"

"I'm just swearing at Jungkook, I wasn't talking to you."

Taehyung watched him for a moment before turning away again. Jimin let out a deep sigh and pulled out his phone. He had gotten a few messages.

Seokjin.

His mother.

Someone he had recently hooked up with.